Abbey Dyno day

Mark@Abbey m/s

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully be up for this and would like to the Zed dynoed and see how many ponies have been lost. Problem is I wont know until a bit closer to the date im afraid.

1. John Tarantula (Michael) JDM DE

2. The Bounty Bar Kid - NOT RUNNING, JUST WATCHING

3. 4RE :-)

4. Soimafreak

5. Kamamakazii (Elliott)

6. Pbomb

7. kamamakazii

8. ersen.o

9. Tinyflier

10.Arran

11. Humpy ( Yes to a Run if I can make it )

We are going to open this up into a open day for your guys on here , so we will lay some nibbles on and hot drinks , we will have some cars on display in the workshop for everyone to have a look around.

The dyno runs if it is just the people on the list will be done by 1pm ish but I will run other car if they want to run until around 3pm on the day.

I will have some more details up on here in 2 to 3 days.

thanks

Mark

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

I'm gonna mention this as someone has asked me to...

Mark & Abbey are doing all this for us for free and its a great show of their customer service. Would people running their car on the dyno be adverse to chipping in £20 each to Mark & Abbey as a thanks. The dyno isn't cheap to run and these guys are giving up their time and money to put on a show for us!

I've RSVP'd on the calendar event listing, and if there isn't time to have it on the dyno, no problemo as I just had it mapped and fettled with by Jez at HD :)

1. John Tarantula (Michael) JDM DE

2. The Bounty Bar Kid - NOT RUNNING, JUST WATCHING

3. 4RE :-)

4. Soimafreak

5. Kamamakazii (Elliott)

6. Pbomb

7. smudge

8. ersen.o

9. Tinyflier

10.Arran

11. Humpy ( Yes to a Run if I can make it

12. RobPhobos

Okay, call me thick.............THICK,

but what is this all about guys, if you happen to be new to the forum, and there are a lot of us by the looks, and if your also not a petrolhead, ex trackside marshall or similar, you probably wont know what a dyno run is. (there is the chance that im simply thick).

having read through the posts, I cant see much about where it is, what to expect, how much experience one needs, etc etc. but i am guessing its a real life rolling road test type track thingy ?

So come on guys, think about us plebs, and post some general info. I would like to attend if I knew where, etc.

Donut Don.