thetranquilbass - Temper Orange HR - Exterior Modifications (final pics pg8)

thetranquilbass

Yep, genuine Nismo v3 front end and matching side steps. Had the guys colour match as close as they could get to the colour of the original plastic slats that sat in the oem bumper, essentially grey of some description. Have only seen the photos provided myself so can't wait to see it in the flesh on Saturday.

Am hoping it is just the light given the whole car has just been done

Sorry, wasnt picking holes was just curious, as the V3 is probably fibreglass, so colour matching that is going to be a pain.

No worries, front bumper is ABS rather than fibreglass but granted there will always be a slight differences between panels

Tarmac kindly sourced everything for me from the US

Never seen this car but I also must admit I think it's one of the nicest UK adds I've seen well done can't wait to see pics tomorrow we'll done, I've always loved the v3 kit even the controversial rear end.

Stop it his heads big enough! The only reason these guys are saying this Chris is cos mine isn't here anymore :lol:

Nah seriously you've done some job on this car. It's wierd how I didn't used to like temper orange, didn't think id like the wheels, wasn't sure on the v3 but when you put them all together they look epic. I think when you said v3 I thought of the rear and nearly had a heart attack :lol:

Nah seriously you've done some job on this car. It's wierd how I didn't used to like temper orange, didn't think id like the wheels, wasn't sure on the v3 but when you put them all together they look epic.

Cheers Irfan, appreciate that it won't be to everyone's taste but think I've finally got the car the way I want it from an exterior perspective although rear spoiler is under consideration (which will be between the 380RS or Strosek). Not a fan of the v3 rear end either so will be staying with the chargespeed. Suspension is most likely the next target

Retractable one would be a smart move if it can be done !!

Payco

Don't think a retractable one will work given the way the vertical slats are in the bumper, have been trying to see if I can locate a tow hook style one to avoid having to stick the plate to the bumper but haven't found anything in production, and by accounts on 350z.com folk have had to manufacture their own due to the v3 being that bit longer than standard. May end up trying to find a local machine shop that could create something along these lines but alas for the short term the number plate will be getting stuck on.

Looks fantastic. I know everyone says the Chargespeed is a bit OEM but its still the best rear bumper in my book. Cant wait to see more pictures over the weekend.

Payco