thetranquilbass - Temper Orange HR - Exterior Modifications (final pics pg8)

thetranquilbass

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to getting the side steps fitted this morning. Few pics of how the car now stands below.

Still awaiting delivery of the chargespeed replica rear and diffuser from RT- Performance but hoping that will be received within the next week and hope to have it fitted ahead of christmas.

Wheels have also now been purchased, shameless bit of forum vulturing, have acquired bsled's Volk SF Winning wheels.

DSCN0656.jpg

DSCN0658.jpg

DSCN0654.jpg

• Like 1

Gorgeous mate and when you get those wheels on it, it will just finish off your care nicely. Now I have to say your car is defo styled to my taste, very nicely done indeed sir B) Is that up at simons body shop in E.K.?

Nice one mate, Would you mind sending me a wee pm to see how much he charged you as I am looking at prices to fit and paint lip and skirts.

Cheers Jason

Seriously Jay make your mind up :bangin::lol:

Edited by LRF4N

• 1 month later...

So after one reason or another I wasn't able to get the new rear bumper fitted over the xmas period but the car was dropped off at the bodyshop this morning and expect to collect on Saturday morning. After the trial fit I decided the exhaust tips that I had fitted along with the custom install last year don't go with the bumper so are being replaced. Needed to be replaced anyway as the one on the drivers side had come loose was causing a nasty rattle when pulling away.

Will update with some pics on Saturday.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So, for one reason or another was never 100% happy with the Chargespeed bottom line front splitter and had taken a bit of a pounding since being fitted last year. As a result I had the car in with the body shop during the week there to have a new front splitter fitted, this time the replica Mines splitter from RT. Couple of pics of how the front end now looks below.

DSCN0710_zpsda0ecaf9.jpg

DSCN0711_zpsf81fbc5d.jpg

DSCN0712_zpsa136fdef.jpg