Skyfall

Vik54

Bit dissapointed Vik, TBH.

I really liked the first two reboots, as they seemed as gritty and realistic as the Bournes. I felt it was a mix of the two Bond world and tried too hard to shoe horn in the traditional stuff. Like the modified Aston and the old M office at the end. (Tring not to give too much away) It was harking back to the "same old, same old", to detract from plot and dialog. Like the baddy; well acted, and I agree he stole the show, but the usual psyco with too much disposable income!

In short it was worth the trip to the Odeon but not the filming direction I was hopeing for.

Edited by EH 370z

One of my more moronic friends spoilt it and told us the ending, don't know whether to go now :shrug:

Bummer!

My daughter did that with Sixth Sense

"Dad you will love it, you never know he is dead till right at the end"

:dry:

Thanks, I haven't seen that :surrender:;)

One of my more moronic friends spoilt it and told us the ending, don't know whether to go now :shrug:

Bummer!

My daughter did that with Sixth Sense

"Dad you will love it, you never know he is dead till right at the end"

:dry:

Meh.

2 Hours of not an awful lot happenening - they got the franchise very wrong with die another day and its ridiculousness, but the Craig films have went too far the other way IMO - Bond films are supposed to be a bit camp, with silly gadgets, silly cars and silly plots - not a vehicle for people with turtlenecks and rimless glasses to waffle on about camera angles.

As A kid I loved Bond - watched Goldeneye on tape (and played the game) far more than was healthy - can't imagine I would get as excited about a beardy bloke with a radio transmitter as I would with a guy driving a tank through St. Petersburg.