New Zed picked up - wow

downhuman

Drove my new zed home tentatively ... but loved every minute of it.

'Tis is beauty - fully loaded, well cared for and awesome.

But tyres need doing and had a random question - is the drivers seatbelt supposed to be twisted? Annoyed me!

:)

Cheers

Rob

PS Will search tyre threads soon but any suggestions welcomed... FK452s, Michelin or OEM?

How about the annoying seatbelt? Cheers CS!

And some picks after a quick clean / inspection - full detail in due course ;)

IMAG0242_zps065a1a11.jpg

IMAG0243_zpsc5da9134.jpg

Looks very nice.

"No" is the answer to the seat belt question - trypulling it fully out and if there is a twist you should be be able to easily remove it.

:welcome: Nice car B) and the best colour too :stir:

I've got michelin pilot super sports on mine and they seem pretty good imo.

Interesting what you said about the seat belts cos both of mine are sort of twisted. I did wonder why but they were the same on the 2 zeds i test drove before i bought mine so i haven't done anything about it.

Let me know if you sort it and how :)

Drove my new zed home tentatively ... but loved every minute of it.

'Tis is beauty - fully loaded, well cared for and awesome.

But tyres need doing and had a random question - is the drivers seatbelt supposed to be twisted? Annoyed me!

:)

Cheers

Rob

PS Will search tyre threads soon but any suggestions welcomed... FK452s, Michelin or OEM?

There are 1,000,000's of threads on tyres....

Falkens are ok about £450 for a set of 4 I think..... but they are budget and have their negative points.

I have always used REO50A's they are great, take a little warming up in the cold but I have driven in all weathers including snow and not had too many issues at all, around £800 a set but my first lot laster over 20k including quite a few drives etc on the forum.

There are better but they will set you back the best part of 1k and there are many in-between....

Enjoy the car, you will grow to appreciate it all the more once you have decent rubber and the weather is better. The first dry cold winter day you can get up early and go for a blast the Zed loves a nice lungful of cold air :cloud9: I still do that now after 3 years :blush:

Maybe the seatbelts could do with a clean too? Once you've untwisted them. Just a very mild solution of soapy water, best done on a sunny day, stretch the seatbelts right out (and make sure they stay out until dry), and give them a clean. I'd dry them off with a cloth after too, just to remove any grimed in muck. ;)

:welcome: Nice car B) and the best colour too :stir:

I've got michelin pilot super sports on mine and they seem pretty good imo.

Interesting what you said about the seat belts cos both of mine are sort of twisted. I did wonder why but they were the same on the 2 zeds i test drove before i bought mine so i haven't done anything about it.

Let me know if you sort it and how :)

Guess whats coming Shel???

:worthless: