What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

Nothing spectacular or even original but I like it! Very pleased with my first attempts at spraying and fitting a pop charger and new strut on my own :D

Before shot

IMAG0757_zpsb71e7b78.jpg

After shot

IMAG0866_zps2bb721c8.jpg

IMAG0867_zpsba0fd6ba.jpg

Now need to decide on what to do with the plenum!!

Looks hellish that Lyndz! Can't believe you beat me to the pop charger.......I may have to get a new strut brace though as this looks the balls!

• Like 1

Not wanting to cack on your parade Lyndz but I've been working on a little project of my own.....and I just finished it about 5 minutes ago! The amp is probably not going to stay there but if it is then I will be conduiting the cables as they look a bit messy at present.

yduvyzaq.jpg

u3ema9eq.jpg

I am considering making these to sell on the forum, either as a flat pack for you to build yourself or as a complete unit minus the carpet. Anyone interested?

• Like 1

Look's good OV53. :)

Are you still using the standard sub as well?

If not then you may want to consider hiding the amp where the old sub used to be as there should be room enough for it in there plus it's hidden from prying eyes. ;) ...or even in the glove box like the below pic. B)

5696d1097380643-350z-carpc-install-img_0324.jpg

Look's good OV53. :)

Are you still using the standard sub as well?

If not then you may want to consider hiding the amp where the old sub used to be as there should be room enough for it in there plus it's hidden from prying eyes. ;) ...or even in the glove box like the below pic. B)

5696d1097380643-350z-carpc-install-img_0324.jpg

I'm not using the standard sub and that is exactly the place I was thinking. It looks untidy where it is but it'll do for the time being, have little spare time so have to fit my projects into 1 hour slots here and there. Japfest is still a good while away for me to pull my finger out though, it will be immaculate come 10th May!