What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

Fitted my Wasso plenum spacer today, lovely quality kit. Nice one Ian :thumbs:

Also changed the plugs while I was in there,dead easy job don't know what all the fuss is about! The electrodes on them had worn completely away!

Sprayed the plenum satin black too.

Lastly I've sent the bonnet to the sprayer to be ..er sprayed, can't wait :teeth:

Get it sprayed Sun Set, and then I'll come pay you a visit ;)

Sunset....so rust coloured then? :lol:

I've just taken off all the trim around my rear strut brace cover, taken it off, sanded it down and primed it, going black (previous owner done it black, but it was fairly scratched up) with a red Z on it. Z was easy to get off with the Dremel.

Probably going with red accent throughout... I said blue in another post yesterday, but changed my mind at Halfords :D

• Like 1

I've just taken off all the trim around my rear strut brace cover, taken it off, sanded it down and primed it, going black (previous owner done it black, but it was fairly scratched up) with a red Z on it. Z was easy to get off with the Dremel.

Probably going with red accent throughout... I said blue in another post yesterday, but changed my mind at Halfords :D

Love to see pics once you're done! Mine is pretty scratched up too, might paint it to give it a tidy up if its an easy enough job!

Love to see pics once you're done! Mine is pretty scratched up too, might paint it to give it a tidy up if its an easy enough job!

Like this?

IMG_2995_zpse527156a.jpg

Just leaving the Z stock actually looks pretty cool. Can't decide if I like that more than the red I switched too.

IMG_2828_zpsc8e88f9a.jpg

The red does look good! I might actually go red on the cover, black on the Z.. We'll see :) I'm half way through priming, but have a bunch of scratches that I need to sand back down and stuff, annoying little particles that made their way on to it while spraying..

Thinking red gator, red brace cover, red engine bay stuff...maybe red arm rests..

If you didn't have the Red Gaiter I'd of stuck with silver.

The gaiter is now black, but the Z is still red :lol:

The red does look good! I might actually go red on the cover, black on the Z.. We'll see :) I'm half way through priming, but have a bunch of scratches that I need to sand back down and stuff, annoying little particles that made their way on to it while spraying..

Thinking red gator, red brace cover, red engine bay stuff...maybe red arm rests..

Just bear in mind that it will reflect off your rear windscreen so choose your scheme wisely.

So my Richbrook anti-theft valve caps have picked up some oxidisation and look rubbish, replaced with a new set.

IMG_3673_zps82abf113.jpg

However this time I have given the new set two coats of lacquer, hopefully this will keep them shiny for longer!

IMG_3650_zpsede8af73.jpg

Having a JDM means that the satnav is a no go. After messing about making my own with crappy ebay 7" Jobbies for a few years (they usually lasted 6 months and broke) i bought a Sat-nav stereo. Its by JVC and it works well apart from taking me up single track lanes and the hardest way possible of getting to the desired destination, also quoting "please observe the speed limit" every time i drifted 3mph over on the motorway etc was driving me nuts. so I purchased a Tom Tom go 600 on ebay and decided to fit it to my old satnav cubby. Works a treat and i can take it out and use it elsewhere and still still close the lid so its out of sight.

Just got to spray the button panel black.

671111C4-E7D2-418F-A398-F5EF37C5731F_zpsbflz7duq.jpg

Not a mod as such but just finished my homemade sandblasting cabinet . It works brilliantly for about 30 seconds until you can't see what you are doing. Pm to blasting guru Keyser and back to the drawing board for some sort of filtration and dust extraction. :(

So my Richbrook anti-theft valve caps have picked up some oxidisation and look rubbish, replaced with a new set.

IMG_3673_zps82abf113.jpg

However this time I have given the new set two coats of lacquer, hopefully this will keep them shiny for longer!

IMG_3650_zpsede8af73.jpg

^^ I've got the exact same wallet. :surrender: "Bad Mother f**ker" :lol:

Haven't seen anyone else with it and bought mine in the 90's from the back of a magazine (think it was in Viz). Classic. :thumbs:

Nice valve caps too. :D

Replaced crappy stubby aerial with RDX stubby from Tarmac Sportz. Now I can get stations other than just Radio 1 Wow !

Radio One is just utter cr*p so I'm glad you can at least get other stations SHEZZA plus the RDX stubby looks cool on the Zeds. B);)

Fitted my Nismo shift knob luckily it had been off before, cheers RS :thumbs: Then fitted some gloss black Zed badges to match in with the rest of my trim, trying it without the 350z for now, thanks Asad :thumbs:

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b520/Tony_r123/WP_20140308_0023_zps8a5bc71e.jpg

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b520/Tony_r123/WP_20140308_0023_zps8a5bc71e.jpg

Always easier to do with two people I find or struggle on your own when a mate lets you down (again) ! ;)

Radio one rules !! :teeth::lol:

:scare::surrender:

It's rubbish sorry ZEUS imo. It's almost like it's entirely aimed at 13 year old school children now.

The music is ok for the most part but can't stand some of the radio DJ's like; Fearn Cotton (thinks shes still 17 ~ will not stop saying cool & babbling sh*t) and also that Nick Grimshaw (who on earth wants to wake up listening to that whiny prat). :rant:

And another thing.... :wheelchair::lol:

• Like 1

I'd like to wake up to the sound of Grimshaw, drowning in his own blood. He represents the precise point in time where indie stopped being a music and started being a 'look' that you 'rocked'.

I'm glad I'm not alone then in hating that prat. :lol:;)

Removed boot weight as a temporary relief to soggy boot struts. Sliced little finger and bled, so it was a proper mod.

:surrender: Hope you didn't get any blood on the Zed. :lol:

That is a proper mod though. :D