Truck crashes video

marzman

Very sombre watching :scare:

In addition to the victims it makes you think about anyone who is witness to the aftermath of serious accidents.

That's exactly what went through my mind, I have to admit it did actually turn my stomach and how many cows do you have to run over before you stop :shrug::surrender:

I think 6.35 was the scariest for me. Literally no time to react, and you'd be dead straight away. You're here one second and then gone the next.

Totally, frickin scary stuff! Lost count how times my stomach turned watching those clips. Poor cows :console:

I thought things were bad but 6:35 was HORRIFIC!

8:20 that chap must have shat his bowels!

9:30 bet he wasn't expecting THAT to overtake the truck going he other way.

Then that final one where re car flies across the road and well, ends up just pile of mess on the floor.

I guess the majority of these were from countries with bad drivers by the way there's in car car cameras.

Have to say a lot of those incidents could have been avoided, all snow shots were drivers driving well beyond the conditions, and the same applies for the raining shots too.

Unbelievable some I have to say.

one of them near the end .... and not going back in to check which one ....... was a complete smear - you could tell by the "red" spray that fanned out from the debris of the car :scare::byebye:

and on a lighter note (i've always wanted to do this)

:pmzmanalex: