The Great British Tour of Universities starts

ioneabee

One of the (very few) good things about living in Wales is that you only pay 3.5k per year in tuition fees, the Welsh Assembly will make up the difference for any uni in the U.K :thumbs: . My daughter wrapped up her MA today and has now officially left UWIC :)

Pete

One of the (very few) good things about living in Wales is that you only pay 3.5k per year in tuition fees, the Welsh Assembly will make up the difference for any uni in the U.K :thumbs: . My daughter wrapped up her MA today and has now officially left UWIC :)

Pete

..................at the moment !!!!! :headhurt::surrender:

I'm heading to staines tomorrow morning to one of my bro's pads. Hammersmith apollo tomorrow evening and a night on the town :) . Then the missus is wanting a shopping day at knightsbridge on sunday :dry:

That all sounds great mate, except the last part, if the missus wants to go shopping then let her :lol::lol: You can always pop round here, not far from Staines ;):D

Well - got back late last night and can definately say that RHU certainly looks good B)

on a side note managed 491 miles on 1 tank of fuel :scare::teeth: (on cruise all the way there and all the way back :blackeye: )

Quite liked Royal Holloway when I went to look at it, although that was a few years ago now! What others are on the list? I prefered Exeter and went there in the end due to everything being on campus :thumbs:

Oxford :lol:

Edinburgh

warwick

....so far, still got a while to go

• 6 months later...

Ok - so the tour continues - this one is set for June

https://maps.google....bed&hl=en&gl=uk

total 750miles

the question is (as if I didn't know the answer) - should I go in the Zed or in the Diesel Honda CRV ?

Edited by ioneabee

Pete

In the land of academia, it's free! But you have to study for 4 years and not 3!

Edinburgh has been dismissed as the courses contain too much Scottish Literature (no offense intended) - St Andrews is still a possibility (but looking unlikely - unless theres any royalty attending ;) )

Warwick is the next on the hit list after those 2