Some black vinyl on the 370z (Black spoiler added)

Jay

Totally stunning! Loved your 350z so much but reckon this ones going to compete ;)

That mod bug will take over! Lol

I don't think it ever left :D

Thanks madhatter.

Graham, I think your 100% spot on..... the bug was always there... just took a while to get started again :lol: In all honesty tho... I would like to keep this one quite simple.... no big body kits, just some nice subtle mods that really make the car stand out B)

Totally stunning! Loved your 350z so much but reckon this ones going to compete ;)

Thanks madhatter.

Graham, I think your 100% spot on..... the bug was always there... just took a while to get started again :lol: In all honesty tho... I would like to keep this one quite simple.... no big body kits, just some nice subtle mods that really make the car stand out B)

Very tasty, the bling restraint was well worth it :thumbs:

Thanks madhatter.

Makes note to ask you the same question after June next year :p;)

You know I was just thinking, I really need to get a new tax disc holder :lol::blush:

im glad you have fallen for the car again after your initial doubts :yahoo:

Cheers Will, I basically wasnt impressed with the other cars in the zed's price range so decided to personalize the zed Jay style :lol: Plus realised that you have to kick the nuts out of it to get its true performance and then the beast is unleashed :lol:

• 4 months later...