Some black vinyl on the 370z (Black spoiler added)

Jay

Hey guys and gals, I decided to get some gloss black vinyl put on my 370z today as I feel it gives it a more aggressive look. So I got the front and rear splitter section done aswell as my roof. I have to leave it a day before I can apply wax on the roof so I can get a proper shine coolio.gif

Hope you like

Jay

wrap_zpsb7c0c474.jpg

wrap1_zps56939b61.jpg

wrap2_zps6c1f1b4c.jpg

wrap4_zpsbfccb5f0.jpg

wrap6_zps4216b760.jpg

wrap7_zps14afc07b.jpg

wrap8_zpsbe845a12.jpg

image%20(28)_zpsdebfa06f.jpg

Edited by Jay

Once upon a time there was a chap called Jay, who once said "I won't be allowed to mod my car for I have other important financial commitments"

Get in Jay, Zeditis all the way..... What's next :stir:

Looks great BTW :thumbs:

:lol: Cheers for your comments guys :thumbs:

Well if I am honest, I would like to get some twin intakes possibly stillen but I really want the rear lowered slightly but not the front..... so thats coilys...... which is crazy money for me lol

Agreed. Looks great. You need to consider the door handles and possibly the wing mirrors as well though.

Nope... the handles match the lips on the wheels and I quite like the mirrors white.. however I did consider it :lol:

Looks much more aggressive with such a relatively small change (compared to matt orange on that type n bumper!)

Mirrors look better white. Woulda got the underside of the spoiler done black tho

Yeh its crazy to think how a small thing can make the car look so different. I did think of that from our last discussion but I am not convinced it would be easy for them to wrap.

Thats their problem not yours ;)

If you don't like it you can remove it. If you like it but not sure of the finish then paint it

If your not sure if you'll like it.... what's that photoshop help website again? :lol:

Lol, i know but I dont want it to look sh!tty so will prob just leave it. They have done a good job on the wrap so far so cant complain at all. I think your skyline would look smart with a black roof mate B)

Thats the first time ive looked at a 370 and thought 'that looks mint'. They dont do it for me normally but im really liking this now.

...but i hate to say it though... im not sure about these wheels? They look old fashioned almost? Maybe because im used to seeing them on my shape car so hard to get used to them on the 370 shape, but im just not sure at the moment... sorry!

Photoshop followed by paint. You've seen how big a difference the rest has made. The spoiler would not only set it off but be a unique mod. Unless ebized copies you :lol:

Was gonna get a black roof on the skyline from day one mate but the pillars don't have a smooth contour with the roof if that makes sense so it wouldn't look as smooth as some cars

Thats the first time ive looked at a 370 and thought 'that looks mint'. They dont do it for me normally but im really liking this now.

...but i hate to say it though... im not sure about these wheels? They look old fashioned almost? Maybe because im used to seeing them on my shape car so hard to get used to them on the 370 shape, but im just not sure at the moment... sorry!

Lol that's the first time I have heard volks called old fashioned. I have to say I love them, especially when the sun hits them. But thats the whole point of modification..... to make the car what you want..... so no worries about not liking them :lol: