This actually scared me.

Luke0549

Driving back from gym and stopped at some temporary traffic lights.

Behind me this pulled up...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-VXR8-6-0-ABSOLUTELY-STUNNING-/261091871988?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cca49ccf4&_uhb=1#ht_572wt_922

Looks are a bit marmite but I liked it. Then it started revving...

Then hit the limiter... oh my word...

I was actually physically scared. And I knew he was in there laughing at my silly little v6.

I pulled away trying to make my k1 as quiet as I could and drove home disheartened at the 2 cylinders I was missing.

Driving back from gym and stopped at some temporary traffic lights.

Behind me this pulled up...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-VXR8-6-0-ABSOLUTELY-STUNNING-/261091871988?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cca49ccf4&_uhb=1#ht_572wt_922

Looks are a bit marmite but I liked it. Then it started revving...

Then hit the limiter... oh my word...

I was actually physically scared. And I knew he was in there laughing at my silly little v6.

I pulled away trying to make my k1 as quiet as I could and drove home disheartened at the 2 cylinders I was missing.

I have to say I really like them aswell..... not the one you posted on ebay but Lexx had one at the lakez and it was :cloud9:

I drove a monaro when I was in Australia last year and was very disappointed in it. The owner let me out on my own in it, so i had noone looking over my shoulder and therefore could give it a damn good thrashing. But i just found it boring to drive.

Sure, i guess it may have been quick on paper, but it was what I would describe as "lazy". It never felt exciting and it never felt quick or fun. It just sort of rumbled along. The rev limit seemed to be very low as it was always hitting it, but you never felt like you were making any progress. I dont know what the 0-60 or 0-100 is on it but it felt miles slower than my 313 zed. Id describe it a bit like when I had my Ducati 748SPS, compared to a high reving 4 cylinder 4 stroke sportsbike. It kind of begs to be driven slowly, sort of more suited for lazy crusing, leaving it in top gear and just using the torque to accelerate, rather than more "spirited" fast paced driving. I guess different cars suit different people as some people prefer that sort of engine characteristics.

The pull in 2nd is unbelievable, and that sound :cloud9: (though that will have been because of the custom exhaust I had. If I was using a PC instead of tapatalk I'd link to the vid).

It turned heads most places because no-one knew what it was.

It was only wee small things that I didn't like - lack of RDS on the stereo.....actually that was the only thing!