Another Zed owner in London

Hello all,

Thought I'd join up as I'm due to take delivery of a ZED at the end of September.

She's a rare little beast, a 2006 GT with 30k on the clock, imported by Nissan UK with Import Features but for the UK market. Triptronic transmission with Brembo's and after market head unit (Alpine INE-S900R).

Been waiting so long for this car, and can't wait to have it in my hands!

Look forward to getting involved here.

Rob

Welcome to the forum. :thumbs: Don't know about the Thrifty, but it might be in comparison to some vehicles.

Did I forget to mention it has 2 superchargers? :p

Ok I'm lying

But coming from a 1.4 Clio RT it's a nice step up. Been out of driving for a few years as had no need, now It's more of "I want a weekend car" so I can justify the buy. I wanted something unique, that wouldn't be seen as a "boy racer" car, as I'm by no means that type of guy.

I find it an amazingly comfortable car, with power when you need it, what more could I ask for :) .

Why do you have to wait for the end of September?

Essentially wasn't meant to be in market until October, but had to snap this up when I saw it and found out it's back story.

Ergo, final payment won't be complete until end of month :p. It hurts to have to wait... although seeing the owner now driving a Toyota Corolla was worth the wait, he is struggling to cope. :teeth: