Another Zed owner in London

Two weeks today I take delivery of my ZED...

In true zed style, I've already planned some minor modifications:

Scorpion Exhaust

Pop Charger

Once she gets her respray (just some touch up for scuffs), I shall put up some pics :)

I really want to keep most of it stock, is it not a beautiful car as it is? :yahoo:

Two weeks today I take delivery of my ZED...

In true zed style, I've already planned some minor modifications:

Scorpion Exhaust

Pop Charger

Once she gets here respray (just some touch up for scuffs), I shall put up some pics :)

I really want to keep most of it stock, is it not a beautiful car as it is? :yahoo:

It is :snack::D

I'm in Cheam itself :thumbs:.

Unfortunately my mod plans are now on hold... as it looks like business is taking me away from London at the end of the year. :byebye:. Needless to say she will be sold is all goes through before Jan.

I shall make the most of the next few months :teeth: and if it doesn't work out I'll get to keep the zed, so it's win win!

Picking up the ZED tomorrow, a month has seemed like such a short amount of time.

I'm out of here 8AM in the morning to go grab it, safe to say I will not be posting pictures up in the short term :lol:. I intend to use a few tanks tomorrow and got the day off work to get a feel for her.

Loads of cleaning stuff is delivered Friday, already got the new exhaust gaskets and bunch of other goodies!

:yahoo:

I'll give you one cheeky one... she needs a nice detail (look at the brake dust!)

I turned down an offer from the seller to have it cleaned, as I wanted to do it myself (don't want a valeter washing it and scratching).

I'm so glad I went for the import, the automatic is fantastic fun. Wasn't a cheap one at all, as it's been here since 0 miles and has a nice history - Perhaps overpaid but hey :#1:

9bBrn.jpg

Good move on the wash turn down, mine was washed before I picked it up... re-washed and detailed it as soon as I could :lol:

Looks great, enjoy!

Do you notice the scratch on the fender? I was going to get it resprayed (£120) - Now that I've driven it home I'm beginning not to care! If you didn't pick it up, then I'm inclined to not do it for now.

On top of that I lose the car for 4 days if I put it in, and entering winter I wont have much chance to drive it in good weather :console: .

Hard to tell from the photo, is it that black mark just right of the front wheel? If it was me I'd have it re-sprayed, you'd also get rid of some stone chips in the process I'm sure. But that's just me I had bad surface scratches on my previous car an never had them fixed but they always got on my nerves.

Hard to tell from the photo, is it that black mark just right of the front wheel? If it was me I'd have it re-sprayed, you'd also get rid of some stone chips in the process I'm sure. But that's just me I had bad surface scratches on my previous car an never had them fixed but they always got on my nerves.

Respray is a partial respray not an entire bumper btw :).

The guy does a top job, so if he says he can do a partial I'll believe him!

For now I think I'll enjoy it for what it is - Will get it resprayed when I get the scorp exhaust and do it all in one go!

Spread the word... this zed might be up for sale in a few weeks.

I love it to bits, but if the next month goes to plan I'll be moving away and thus the zed won't be following me :byebye:. I'll need it sold by December if everything goes through, I will no doubt return in a few years though, most likely with a GTR :D .

I love it to bits, but if the next month goes to plan I'll be moving away and thus the zed won't be following me :byebye:. I'll need it sold by December if everything goes through, I will no doubt return in a few years though, most likely with a GTR :D .

Where you going? anywhere nice :shrug:

Where you going? anywhere nice :shrug:

Nope, most likely east! City is very built up and I'll be living in the heart of it, so no need / ability to keep a zed and park it safely.

It was a short ownership... but not selling out of choice!