Creamfields, is this anyone's 370z flooded?

sidekickdmr

That's fecked :thumbdown:

I dont know hence why I am asking but if the door seals kept the water out and it was towed away. Electrics was given time to dry and spark plugs removed then the engine was turned over would that work? Or do the seals not keep out that much water and if the battery was connected it would have shorted something out like ecu?

I dont know hence why I am asking but if the door seals kept the water out and it was towed away. Electrics was given time to dry and spark plugs removed then the engine was turned over would that work? Or do the seals not keep out that much water and if the battery was connected it would have shorted something out like ecu?

Seals will be more splash proof than full on water proof. My guess is the insides will be very wet. Dont forget there are many holes in/around the footwell/bulkhead/underside. Its not just around the door and windows that it can get in :surrender:

I would cry. My bros been towing cars out all day.

The sad thing is it was the same last year!!

And the year before that and so on. Every year its the same in July and August thats why i have changed my location under my avatar. :lol:

Seals will be more splash proof than full on water proof. My guess is the insides will be very wet. Dont forget there are many holes in/around the footwell/bulkhead/underside. Its not just around the door and windows that it can get in :surrender:

Good point. I would be gutted :surrender: p

I used to hitch in my day :wheelchair::lol:

:bounce::dance::bounce::dance::bounce::dance::bounce::dance::teeth:

Not the youth of today! You get your mate's dad to take you there then when his car breaks down you volunteer your dad (muggins here) to drop everything on a friday afternoon and rescue them and take them there. :bangin:

An ex of mine once got her Mondeo flooded at least to that level when she parked near the Thames in Twickenham. Surprisingly after a period of odd behaviour from the eletrics - alarm going off randomly etc - the car was absolutely fine and was still going the last time I heard from her (about 10 years after it was flooded!) :shrug: c