Creamfields, is this anyone's 370z flooded?

sidekickdmr

That place sounds like in the one way system behind is it the cricketers pub, down by Eel Pie Island is it, where the foot bridge is?

No Cricketers pub there, but yes it was very near the footbridge - good call :thumbs: ! She was in a legit parking spot - just got unlucky with an especially high tide...!

There a great pub by the Green these days. Used to be right rough dump but it's brilliant now - huge collection of beers and ciders. Give it a go if you're visiting the area - http://www.thesussexarmstwickenham.co.uk/

An ex of mine once got her Mondeo flooded at least to that level when she parked near the Thames in Twickenham. Surprisingly after a period of odd behaviour from the eletrics - alarm going off randomly etc - the car was absolutely fine and was still going the last time I heard from her (about 10 years after it was flooded!) :shrug: c

Of course, you could take a chance and hope for the best but the interior of the car will require some serious attention (and money) to get it anything like new again, right now it'll be pretty ugly inside the car and fairly smelly too :lol: It'll probably need a complete exhaust system as well. For a car worth anything from £17k upwards nor worth risking it.

Pete

I used to ride my bike all round Twickers and Richmond, especially at high tide and see how many cars were stranded. I used to live in St Margaret's and went to Whitton school so know the area well. Where is that bleeding cricketers then, I was sure it was behind the old swimming pool if it's still there.

Richmond in the summer FTW B)

I used to ride my bike all round Twickers and Richmond, especially at high tide and see how many cars were stranded. I used to live in St Margaret's and went to Whitton school so know the area well. Where is that bleeding cricketers then, I was sure it was behind the old swimming pool if it's still there.

Richmond in the summer FTW B)

Yeah it's a great area to live (so long as you can accept that owning a decent size house is only gonna happen if you win the lottery - I'm happily renting for now...)

There's a Cricketers pub on the Green in Richmond but there might well have been one in Twickenham in the past...not sure..

Oh that's right, behind the shops.

I was down in Richmond recently, I miss that part of the world. :byebye:

Agreed though house prices in that area are a joke.

I had a flat near Worcester park years ago, owned it 5 years and it doubled in value. Can't knock that eh.

• 1 month later...