Fast and the Furious 6

maxi-glasgow

Just getting into work and camera crews are setting up right outside to start shooting F&F6.....

So might need to be hanging about outside all day to see some action..

Going to ask if they need a Le Mans Blue 370z for some stunts :D

That is pretty damn cool. Where abouts do you work as I want to come down and have a look lol

Its the old Anderson centre, looks like they will be shooting down Cadogan Street.

City centre meet tonight? :lol:

The producer might see the Zeds lined up and think "hmmm what if I added those tasty Zeds to the shots"

You never know......

Its the old Anderson centre, looks like they will be shooting down Cadogan Street.

City centre meet tonight? :lol:

The producer might see the Zeds lined up and think "hmmm what if I added those tasty Zeds to the shots"

You never know......

Just washed and waxed mine :lol: doesn't help the paint is bubbling on the rear bumper. :blackeye:

I reckon it wont start filming till after dark but have heard its Saturday they start filming, probably only setting up :shrug:

Well it wont be for tonight as its all quiet! Just a bunch of police cones up and down the street, a large cherry picker and sum jakey old man wanting me to rev my engine as he stumbled by. :lol:

I might be that jakey guy tomorrow as im off for a night out but wont have the car :drunk:

Well it wont be for tonight as its all quiet! Just a bunch of police cones up and down the street, a large cherry picker and sum jakey old man wanting me to rev my engine as he stumbled by. :lol:

I might be that jakey guy tomorrow as im off for a night out but wont have the car :drunk:

LMFAO.... I will be the same tomoz heading out for a wee drink in glasgow sooo i may stumble by this place to see if anything is going on :blush::lol:

LMFAO.... I will be the same tomoz heading out for a wee drink in glasgow sooo i may stumble by this place to see if anything is going on :blush::lol:

Probably just me spewing my load :thumbs::yuck:

Spewing your load? You talking about alcohol induced or the naughty kind? Out in public too! Shame on u!!!

Spewing your load? You talking about alcohol induced or the naughty kind? Out in public too! Shame on u!!!

Maybe both? :lol: Come on BBK get with the lingo.

From the stuff I have read, (as I want to see it being filmed). They are shooting lots of car stuff in Scotland but no lead actors will be there, the lead actors are in fact currently in London filming. Dwayne Johnson's facebook/twitter says he is in London filming it. But I cant find out any info on where and when :(