• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you, :teeth:

Rob at Likwidart, google is your friend :thumbs:

Im sure you are after 350 zorsts but i'll sneak this one in :teeth:

The Stillen CBE. Or the rocket launchers as some like to call them.

IMG_0236.jpg

Christ Will your car has put on some weight!!! :scare:

Here's my rear end as I'm here...

Oem backbox, Motordyne XYZ pipe with race cat and Japspeed De-cats

Where can I get a zed badge like that?

IMG_7791.jpg

IMG_7791.jpg

Love the rear end of this car. Think this rear was on one of the 350's I came over to look at at the Jap show this year. <3

Is that a particular kit or a 'mixture' of rear bumper and skirts?

Cheers CJ, it's nice to hear positive feedback.

The rear is a Chargespeed, with Carbon Diffuser and Nismo side skirts. The front has a Nismo V2.

It's a blend I liked and felt suited the car. The boot is also carbon but painted Azure. No spoiler as I didn't want to drill into the carbon making it harder to sell in the future.

IMG_7791.jpg

Love the rear end of this car. Think this rear was on one of the 350's I came over to look at at the Jap show this year. <3

Is that a particular kit or a 'mixture' of rear bumper and skirts?

The rear is a Chargespeed, with Carbon Diffuser and Nismo side skirts. The front has a Nismo V2.

It's a blend I liked and felt suited the car. The boot is also carbon but painted Azure. No spoiler as I didn't want to drill into the carbon making it harder to sell in the future.

Could you not just tiger seal the spoiler on? Tiger seal is fecking touch stuff and should hold an oem spoiler in place no problem I would have thought. :shrug:

Cheers Wasso, appreciate the parts list :teeth: Good call with the spoiler/bootlid - with carbon you are very committed once holes are drilled and it does look great without the spoiler, plus quite different at the same time.

Yea the combination i think works great :D Is there a place I could check out some more pics of your car buddy? :thumbs: