:yahoo: hi everyone im a new member today. i have a 350z and i have owned her for about a year and ahalf now so i have got used to the power she puts out but icould do with getting more bhp out of her . she has got a green air filter , sports back box, 18" rotas and fully adjustable suspension. any ideas would be welcomed. :cheers paul :

Plenum spacer, some hi flow cats and then a Remap but as discussed to a few in the same situation.........unless you go FI your really only picking bits and pieces of power up.

The above is probably costing you the thick end of a grand and your only realistically looking at what 20-30bhp max? Or am I off the mark a bit (can't remember as I usually don't offer any advice so avoid the 'how to I get more power' threads :lol: )

:welcome:

B) thanks guys for your suggestions but im thinking much bigger bhp . iknow the costs are going to be abit pricier. but my last car (scoobie sti ) had 600bhp . so i would like my z to do those kind of figures. :thumbs:

Cool - At least your not kidding yourself!

8 to 10k. Will prob get you closing on 400 bhp :thumbs: