SSR Type-F fitted pics :)

Sized

Finally got my SSR wheels fitted after having them sat in my flat for a month or more! I'm absolutely over the moon with these little beauties :yahoo: Massive thanks to Tarmac for an excellent service as always in providing these :thumbs: Anyway, here's the pics and hope you ladies and gents like............

7657108008_bf865b8429.jpg

IMG_1710a by Sized, on Flickr

7657107562_205779d4fa.jpg

IMG_1708a by Sized, on Flickr

7657107182_4ce519452a.jpg

IMG_1706a by Sized, on Flickr

I looked on cougerstore and couldnt see your wheels. I think im going to save my pennies and get some bronze rota grids tho

I supplied these ones bud

http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-wheels.aspx

Also supplied a lovely set of Matt Bronze rotas to a member last month, pics are on the Facebook page and on here.

Let me know if I can help :thumbs:

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Smudgedon - I don't know too much about the XXR rims. Did look at them briefly but decent offsets seemed hard to come by and they're quite heavy I think. These SSRs are pretty light for a 19" rim :thumbs:

Buster - undecided on lowering mate! I had planned coilovers as my next mod but then again I think the car looks pretty cool as is.......however, the answer is probably 'yes' when I get the itch to change something else :lol:

Headphones - haha I was tempted to make a tasty coffee table out of them ;) The rays that came off the car may yet end up performing that duty!