50 Shades of Ghey

spursmaddave

Never heard of Metrosexual before so loked it up, below is the definition:

Metrosexual

An urban straight male ranging in age from late teens to mid 30's who is: good looking, stylish, fashionable, trendy, cultured, & well groomed. A metro sexual is very conscious about his image and looks in public. A metro sexual is often associated with getting manicures, facials, & massages, as well as using "products" and shopping at nice clothing stores. However, metro sexuals don't necessarily engage in each of these activities.

Modern enlightened, sort of rennasance man. Secure and confident, capable and cool, typically well educated and stylish. Heterosexual with a twist, not gay by any means, but he probally has a few gay friends, and can easily be mistaken for gay by rednecks and jock types. The only straight guy in a fabric store or antique shop who is not being dragged there by a woman.

Not being good looking, stylish, fashionable, trendy, cultured and being well above my mid 30's, I'm f****d for fitting into that category!

1. I never pee standing up, apparently this is not normal manly behaviour

2. I have many different watches, to match specific outfits and shoes/boots to match.

3. I remove long hairs from my eyebrows.

4. I get my back waxed.

5. I prefer to use ladies deodorant.

6. I get my body hair waxed off or shaved, including arse and balls

Never heard of Metrosexual before so loked it up, below is the definition:

Metrosexual

An urban straight male ranging in age from late teens to mid 30's who is: good looking, stylish, fashionable, trendy, cultured, & well groomed. A metro sexual is very conscious about his image and looks in public. A metro sexual is often associated with getting manicures, facials, & massages, as well as using "products" and shopping at nice clothing stores. However, metro sexuals don't necessarily engage in each of these activities.

Modern enlightened, sort of rennasance man. Secure and confident, capable and cool, typically well educated and stylish. Heterosexual with a twist, not gay by any means, but he probally has a few gay friends, and can easily be mistaken for gay by rednecks and jock types. The only straight guy in a fabric store or antique shop who is not being dragged there by a woman.

Not being good looking, stylish, fashionable, trendy, cultured and being well above my mid 30's, I'm f****d for fitting into that category!

yeah the good looking bit screws me over too.

WTF! :scare:

I've had a few and I'm reading about blokes sitting down to have a pee? And using ladies deodorant?

Please tell me I've inadvertently stumbled into the wrong forum!

Both of them. :blush:

Why the hell would anyone stand up when they can sit down and reduce overspray.

I've had a few and I'm reading about blokes sitting down to have a pee? And using ladies deodorant?

+1000! At the next meet I'm not drinking with anyone other than Ian - I'm too scared you other lot will try and wax my legs or something! I never thought the Z was a hairdressers car until now. :thumbdown:

+1000! At the next meet I'm not drinking with anyone other than Ian - I'm too scared you other lot will try and wax my legs or something! I never thought the Z was a hairdressers car until now. :thumbdown:

I seem to recall seeing Ian using hairspray at the last meet :lol:

2. I have many different watches, to match specific outfits and shoes/boots to match.

4. I get my back waxed.

7. I mix lynx shower gel with dove triple moisturing shower gel so I smell nice and have soft skin. Oh and I use exfoliating gloves.

Both of them. :blush:

Why the hell would anyone stand up when they can sit down and reduce overspray.

Better when u sit down and are naked. Feels more relaxing.Ps sitting down gives me more time to go on this site on my phone.

He was only trying to make up for the lack of lacquer on his door sills. :lol:

I am a textbook metrosexual. :(

4. I get my back waxed.

7. I mix lynx shower gel with dove triple moisturing shower gel so I smell nice and have soft skin. Oh and I use exfoliating gloves.

8. I use face moisturiser at least 3 times a day

He was only trying to make up for the lack of lacquer on his door sills. :lol:

Brilliant :#1:

Door sill, bumper etc etc :thumbdown:

I am a textbook metrosexual. :(

4. I get my back waxed.

Time to leave this thread :ban:

4. I get my back waxed.

9. I love when I can use girls lip balm. tastes, smells and looks awesome! Ive tried lip gloss a once aswell. It slidy but looks great.

10. I once got arrested for trying to mate with a train on the Circle line. :#1:

12. I like it when my missus buffs up my finger nails (makes them nice and smooth!)

only acceptable if she uses a dremel im afraid :lol:

The rules are no comments unless you add one yourself! :p:p:p:p

Oh and don't knock it until you try it! Although she hasn't done it in ages!