50 Shades of Ghey

spursmaddave

1. I never pee standing up, apparently this is not normal manly behaviour

2. I have many different watches, to match specific outfits and shoes/boots to match.

3. I remove long hairs from my eyebrows.

4. I get my back waxed.

5. I prefer to use ladies deodorant.

6. I get my body hair waxed off or shaved, including arse and balls

7. I mix lynx shower gel with dove triple moisturing shower gel so I smell nice and have soft skin. Oh and I use exfoliating gloves.

8. I use face moisturiser at least 3 times a day

9. I love when I can use girls lip balm. tastes, smells and looks awesome! Ive tried lip gloss a once aswell. It slidy but looks great.

10. I own (and use) hair straighteners

11. I like it when my missus buffs up my finger nails (makes them nice and smooth!)

12. I own more pairs of shoes than my wife.

That was Ultimate Detailer :lol:

2. I have many different watches, to match specific outfits and shoes/boots to match.

4. I get my back waxed.

7. I mix lynx shower gel with dove triple moisturing shower gel so I smell nice and have soft skin. Oh and I use exfoliating gloves.

9. I love when I can use girls lip balm. tastes, smells and looks awesome! Ive tried lip gloss a once aswell. It slidy but looks great.

11. I like it when my missus buffs up my finger nails (makes them nice and smooth!)

13. I always use a shower puff.

WTF! :scare:

I've had a few and I'm reading about blokes sitting down to have a pee? And using ladies deodorant?

Please tell me I've inadvertently stumbled into the wrong forum!

+1000! At the next meet I'm not drinking with anyone other than Ian - I'm too scared you other lot will try and wax my legs or something! I never thought the Z was a hairdressers car until now. :thumbdown:

I seem to recall seeing Ian using hairspray at the last meet :lol:

That was Ultimate Detailer :lol:

4. I get my back waxed.

13. I always use a shower puff.

WTF! :scare:

I've had a few and I'm reading about blokes sitting down to have a pee? And using ladies deodorant?

Please tell me I've inadvertently stumbled into the wrong forum!

+1000! At the next meet I'm not drinking with anyone other than Ian - I'm too scared you other lot will try and wax my legs or something! I never thought the Z was a hairdressers car until now. :thumbdown:

I seem to recall seeing Ian using hairspray at the last meet :lol:

Noo IIRC it was Elnett :p

Must admit this thread is making you lot look a little less masculine than expected? As a rough tough builder obviously i couldn't possibly add to the list :scare:

Do like an indian head massage when I go to the barbers though, plus I always refuse the free beer and opt instead for a small glass of Pinot ! :blush: