Thought i'd found my perfect Zed but its now sold!

stuarty

Get them to drop a grand off it for a quick sale :lol:

They could drop 5k off it Jay, until i sell my bmw i cant make a move. Ive thought about going to a dealership for a look but they'll give me bottom price for my car and want top price for a Zed :dry:

I'm not going to rush in, im going to wait and sell my beemer then wait until the right car comes along and buy it. Then i'm going to keep it for years and have a car that i am really proud of :thumbs:

That white one is desperate for spacers or bigger wheels...............something doesn't look right about it to me, can't put my finger on it though........

Is that a factory colour?

They did white for some of the last 313`s if i remember rightly.

That seems a very good price too.

That white one is desperate for spacers or bigger wheels...............something doesn't look right about it to me, can't put my finger on it though........

Does look a very nice example B) - only thing I would question is whether the spec is full UK - in terms of MOT requirements?

If that had come up before I bought the 370, it might well be this side of the Irish Sea now ;)

I recognise that number plate from somewhere, sure it's somebody on here :shrug:

I know there's a GT07ZZZ (obviously) and a GT57ZZZ on here - maybe you're just seeing the ZZZ and getting confuZZZed?

Hmmm I knew you had ZZZ and aware of being HR, but I'm dead sure there was another one?

Heck too many Zzz's :lol:

Possibly had different wheels on it and sold them separately?

The reg is nearly identical to mine, only the first 2 letters are different which is quite weird...

Does look a very nice example B) - only thing I would question is whether the spec is full UK - in terms of MOT requirements?

If that had come up before I bought the 370, it might well be this side of the Irish Sea now ;)

Oi, hands off, leave some Zeds over here please or we'll never have a meet lol :angry:

I recognise that number plate from somewhere, sure it's somebody on here :shrug:

I know there's a GT07ZZZ (obviously) and a GT57ZZZ on here - maybe you're just seeing the ZZZ and getting confuZZZed?

Hmmm I knew you had ZZZ and aware of being HR, but I'm dead sure there was another one?

Heck too many Zzz's :lol:

There was a guy in Belfast that had a white one with a bodykit, think he had it advertised on here around Christmas before I signed up here, I have a feeling his name was Chris...?

Sorry for the double post, but I didn't realize I can't add quotes with an edit, or maybe I missed something :shrug: