Just got my insurance :'(

The Bounty Bar Kid

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no points, 6 years no claims, all mods including NOS, even though it's gone now, living in crime riddled Birmingham and I pay £1,000 a year.

So that's not too bad considering you have points.

This will make you sick then

22yrs old, 3 points, 1yr ncb and 1 fault claim from 2008

£847 ;)

His price is cheaper, his car has more mods than yours and his car is newer.

Boom :lol:

I have to say I am not looking forward to my quote for the 370z... received 3 points recently so hopefully it wont go up too much :surrender:

£847 ;)

I have to say I am not looking forward to my quote for the 370z... received 3 points recently so hopefully it wont go up too much :surrender:

Naughty boy!

Mines easily twice that due to Manchester post code :headhurt:

I've also got 3 points from PC30, I can take them off this year but next year is 5 years since it happened and the insurers can stop rinsing me for it them. I did quotes this year with and without PC30, was near £300 difference all for stopping on a white line to let my missus pop something in the post box :rant:

£847 ;)

I checked out what difference 3 points would make to mine and it increased the premium by 10%.

What do points make....

:lol:

me hate the world :lol: my own fault but it just shows you that you can pass your test and not know everything/anything about the highway code, you'd think Mr Policeman would give a polite warning not a dry bumming for first time minor offence.

What do points make....

me hate the world :lol: my own fault but it just shows you that you can pass your test and not know everything/anything about the highway code, you'd think Mr Policeman would give a polite warning not a dry bumming for first time minor offence.

I guess it all depends on the pattern of the white line, if it was a zigzag one at pelican and zebra crossings then he did right.

What do points make....

I guess it all depends on the pattern of the white line, if it was a zigzag one at pelican and zebra crossings then he did right.

Technically yes he did right by the letter of the law, but for a polite young lad who's never been in trouble with the police driving a 5 door Fiesta, a stern telling off would've done the trick, not raping me of insurance for 5 years.

sorry fellas ;) £287 :yahoo: and there's one other member on here who has it slightly less again

age = 46, full no claims, 2 no fault accidents in 5 years :#1:

Excuse me, how is this possible? lol

Do you work for the insurance company? :p

Im 32, have the roadster (group 47 rather than 45), 5 years ncd, live in London, only social use: :teeth: £625 for the year.

Didn't know insurance groups went that high?

Didn't they scrap the 1-20 system a couple of years back? Cant recall if it goes to 50 or 60 now and I can not be bothered to google it on my phone.

This might make you all cringe !

No claims ever ( 40+ years driving)

Second car

Mods ( so far ) included

Good area. Yorkshire Dales.

No points.

£ 320 fully comp from E Sure.