Well I broke it.......driving sensibly!

oj121

:cry:

:lol:

I standby all I have said. If people want to condone driving in a way which results in a crash then go ahead. If the OP feels that more speed will help in the situation then I fear what might happen if he meets another car in the road.

Cragus- You list your occupation as a primary teacher. I feel sorry for the kids you teach.

I must admit, I have enjoyed the thread :thumbs:

May I ask why you feel sorry for the children I teach? I happen to be an excellent teacher and the pupils that are in my care enjoy being in my class. You have no basis for such a flippant comment - exactly the reason people disliked you post in the first post.

I feel sorry for the kids in your class due to the way you have came across in this thread- aggressive and and bullheaded.

Lay off the Buckfast, it may ease your mood :thumbs:

:lol: Ah, I'm Scottish - I must drink Buckfast...good old stereotyping is alive and well...and you feel sorry for the kids I teach? On that note, you needn't worry as my pupils don't frequent this forum. Regardless of this point, to say that I have been bullheaded and aggressive is absolute nonsense. You started ripped on the OP for no apparent reason - but that will be because the web is a nice safe place for you to troll on people after all those years of being bullied at school.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I've had complaints (not from anyone involved) so it stops now.

There is no reason to get personal and make stupid comments or stereotype people.

It stops now and if it doesn't then action will be taken. You have all been warned.

:)

I did a 8.46min lap of the nurburgring on mixed tyres. It felt great.

According to some people on the forum you would not be alive because of mixed tires. :lol:

Mixed tyres will kill you as soon as you start your car. :lol:

I'm behaving these days but people know exactly what I'm thinking right now

"PEOPLE" who are these people you speak of?? and how do they know what your thinking?

This forum is strange.......

It took 2years to realise this????

There is no reason to get personal and make stupid comments or stereotype people.

It stops now and if it doesn't then action will be taken. You have all been warned.

Just to clarify, if I call a particular member an a$$Hole, would that get me in trouble?

Just to clarify, if I call a particular member an a$$Hole, would that get me in trouble?

If a kid in your class asked that what would you say back to them? ;)

Cheeky monkey.

Call that a freebie. :evil:

I dont think its right that you bring Ricey back into this, he has done nothing to you.

:yawn:

I dont think its right that you bring Ricey back into this, he has done nothing to you.

Now....you see when Stew says "It stops now"....take that as a hint TO BLOODY STOP NOW.

Nxt off comment with any kind of sarcasm or insult (however veiled) will result in a warning, and a possible ban.

Cool it.

Sorry to the mods. Cragus and other members have literally been defending against some troll that has nothing better to do. I dont feel they are to blame for trying to defend a position. Another member was increasingly obtuse and then brought personal matters into it regarding professions which is pretty low. I apologise to the mods but my opinion of much of the forum has greatly improved yet my opinion of 1 individual still stands!

Sorry to the mods. Cragus and other members have literally been defending against some troll that has nothing better to do. I dont feel they are to blame for trying to defend a position. Another member was increasingly obtuse and then brought personal matters into it regarding professions which is pretty low. I apologise to the mods but my opinion of much of the forum has greatly improved yet my opinion of 1 individual still stands!

I thought at this point, insults were to be dropped. :nono: