Zeds dead baby zeds dead

Roo

So today I signed on the dotted line....and shes gone

Sad to see that thumping V6 go but having her spent more time in garages and bodyshops than on my drive let alone on the road I cant say Im that dissapointed. Hopefully Ill have a it more luck. So far this year she had had, wheel hub, skimmed discs, rear hatch, 2 spoilers, a bumper repair then a new bumper, an exhaust, bumper respray (twice) 4 times if you include the rear wing then the blending in, roof resprayed.

None of which were my fault and either due to old issues that had been festering, stuff spontaneously breaking or stupid people driving in to my car. (My car was always stationary - once i was not even in the damn thing )

has been replaced with a qashqai - no heart pounding action but loads of gadgets, and I can see round corners again!!!!! wooooooooohoooooo.

556005_10151881110685377_126513763_n.jpg

Ill still trundle about on the forums as I have a few bits (mats etc) to flog and ill need to find a replacement area rep. But its been a blast guys and ill maybe pop by a meet :thumbs:

I hope this is a joke like Will370z's was, unfortunately I don't think it is.

Good luck with the new car, I hope other people can actually see this one and not crash into it...

I hope this is a joke like Will370z's was, unfortunately I don't think it is.

Good luck with the new car, I hope other people can actually see this one and not crash into it...

Im afraid not ... the zed was driven 200yards from the accident repair place - into the dealer car park. Chap was very nice and the QQ was a bargin (£11k with just 14000 on the clock 1 lady owner full service etc).

If anyone manages to run in to me in this at least I will have the pleasure of reversing over them....

Thanks to everyone for making this forum such a fun place - im not going anywhere fast. Special mention to Tarmac. Really went the extra mile when it was needed - :thumbs: Ill be about for while guys :thumbs:

Roo all the best to you but I'll have you a gentlemans wager of £1........you'll be back in a sports car within 12 months.

My own or someone elses...

Entirely possible tho as my dad has a mg midget and austin healey sprite not quite a zed!