Pics of my 370z Black Edition No26

sparky370z

Very B)

Another suggestion I'd make would be to take those red calipers off and, um, hand them to me :thumbs::lol:

Think I prefer shot 6 - the guy obviously went for the largest aperture setting he could get away with in the bright light on 5, but due to the angle of the car, the aperture's so wide, even the rear is falling out of focus. That, and the sky's blown out. I'd still crop 6 to the same frame as 5, though. Oh, and photoshop the reflection of the off-camera flash out of the front bumper ;)

Either way, awesome shots of a stunning car - definitely desktop material!

Wonder how much a stealer would charge to order in the 4 red calipers..?

surprisingly it was actually very dirty. had just done 250 miles on the motorway and it had rained a bit too. i have nowt to clean her with either!!!!

Be that a lesson to you, now keep some quick detailer and 3 microfibre cloth in the boot at ALL TIMES :lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHA, i do usually BUT i dont have a cargo net and it was sliding about all over the show!!!! was quite annoying!!

note to self:- must buy cargo net. :pmtarmac:

Photos and car looks stunning.

In addition to photo shopping the flash off the bumper, I would photoshop the dust off the front and rear tyres in the first couple of shots...I think it would improve them immensely. In fact I'd do it on all of the pics