Broken 350 on test drive

Crunched

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What atkin said - try out a few and you will soon see the advantages of driving a Zed which doesnt break on a test drive vs one that does. Personally, if a car failed on a test drive you wouldn't see me for dust - if you really want to buy this one, knock at least a grand off to account for the cost of potential repairs.

Like Dannyboy, clutch went on mine 2k after buying it, £700 out of my pocket straight away. Given your situation, house buying and all that, I would go for the full history option on the forum over buying blind from a dealer every time.

Buy it then, you obviously are not interested in listening to anything anyone advises :lol:

Thanks for the helpful contribution.

Wasso - Yeah I will have a think about it, im in no rush, ive still got my other car to get me about in so it can wait.

Dannyboy - Advice noted.

This is actually the 3rd zed ive viewed. The first was rougher than a bears behind. The 2nd was some pr1ck selling it on with a log book loan hed just taken out on it - which is still up for sale, tut.

Ill see what vik comes back with

Take your time - I spent 6 months searching.

But, if Vik's does take your fancy, ok so the price is higher - mainly because it's a good car and the price reflects that, then go for it. For the sake of £1,000 or even £750 if Vik's feeling generous I don't know.

But honestly we're not just saying it, it's a good car. Like I said I'd buy it with the knowing of how well that car has been looked after. It's also not been messed about with and given the utmost care and attention throughout it's life with Vik.

Your choice at the end of the day. Good luck :thumbs:

Wasso - Thanks, i will carry on looking.

atkin666 - Yep, I realise that. I get around 20mpg in my rs4. :bang: which will be up for sale as soon as i find a zed :(

If its a newish rs4 I think you will be remarkably bored with the 350z after a short time. Even the 370z will be boring. I would definately be looking more in 911 territory for a decent gt/sports coupe.

RS4 :cloud9: pix?

Its just a completely standard sprint blue rs4, with privacy glass all round. I will miss the noise though.

I want a 350 because they are quite exclusive, i see hardly any about and they sound fantastic. That and e46 m3's are the work of the devil. yuk

Didn't mean for you to buy it. :lol:

But was suggesting that a certain Scottish Gentleman has probably advised Vik any maybe worked on the car. ;)

:blink:

What ebized means is that this car has been maintained by god himself :thumbs:

Ebized :shrug: you mean ChrisS :drunk:

Didn't mean for you to buy it. :lol:

But was suggesting that a certain Scottish Gentleman has probably advised Vik any maybe worked on the car. ;)

:blink:

What ebized means is that this car has been maintained by god himself :thumbs:

Ebized :shrug: you mean ChrisS :drunk:

lmao oops see the 370z sig and just made the assumption... my bad :doh: Dying with a hangover this morning and still wakening up :lol:

What ChrisS means is that this car has been maintained by god himself :thumbs:

:lol::lol:

We just parted her out today so price is now £7750.... PERIOD I'm just away to adjust the FS thread and the Autotrader ad. I'm in no hurry :shrug:

Buy it then, you obviously are not interested in listening to anything anyone advises :lol:

Thanks for the helpful contribution.

Wasso - Yeah I will have a think about it, im in no rush, ive still got my other car to get me about in so it can wait.

Dannyboy - Advice noted.

This is actually the 3rd zed ive viewed. The first was rougher than a bears behind. The 2nd was some pr1ck selling it on with a log book loan hed just taken out on it - which is still up for sale, tut.

Ill see what vik comes back with

I love noobs. Rock up....ask for advice.....don't like advice.....get shirty :lol:

I say buy it.......it its all ok then happy days - you get a sweet semi modded car and at a bargain price to boot.

If its knackered then we get to point and laugh and zmanalex gets a few grand off you.

Everyone's a winner baby!