Sarnie's new wheels

Sarnie

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIMS019.jpg

RIMS012.jpg

They are Volk SF Challenge in 19 X 8.5 +21 and 19 X 9.5 +23 with Pirelli Assymetrics on the rear 285/35/19 and Pirelli Pzero Nero's 245/35/19 on the front. Picked up the tyre for £500.

They are Diamond Black spokes which are limited edition (and extra cost) which is why they took so long as they are made to order.

They cost £1877 from Chris at Funkystyling who was about £300 cheaper than every source i tried. Ordered on 12/03/07 and arrived today. Big thanks to him for putting up with me spamming his email inbox everyday with 'Are they here yet' type questions. :blush:

Also a big thanks to Digsy for advice on the offsets, Lomoto for tyre advice and Jacko for his help today :thumbs:

Suffice to say, I am in love. :)

Good choice Liam. Love 'em. Really suit the UY. Excellent choice of offset too. . :thumbs:

These were one of my favourite wheels when I was looking. In the end I was succumb to the rarer Work Meisters... ;)

I dont like them ;)

No they are awesome mate, cant wait to see your car in the flesh and steal it from you :teeth:B)

Dont think you will get very far bro, the colour of Sarnies car makes it the slowest out of all the colours, weighed down by is brightness he could keep up with you within walking distance :p (except beavis's car ahem :blush: )

Most excellent dude :thumbs: Fair do's Sarnie you've taken the stick we've given you over these well. The end result is awesome.

I give it out so I'm happy to take it :D

My pal has just came round to have a nose and in his words he said it looked 'MEAN' B)

Well I'm late to the party because I've been watching LIVERPOOL GET TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL but those rims are the second best thing I've seen all night (after Pepe Reina's penalty saves). I believe the technical term for such things is "sick"! Nice one, Sarnie, you must be delighted, mate! :cloud9:

Well I'm late to the party because I've been watching LIVERPOOL GET TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL but those rims are the second best thing I've seen all night (after Pepe Reina's penalty saves). I believe the technical term for such things is "sick"! Nice one, Sarnie, you must be delighted, mate! :cloud9:

I am well chuffed mate, on two counts (see my other thread) :teeth: Thanks for your input mate :thumbs:

The attention the car has got this evening was 5x the usual stares B)

They look awesome Sarnie, very nice choice.............this can only now lead to me parting with some pound notes, though i am looking for something different than yours. :thumbs:B)

Fantastic Liam.

Im sure the arrival of these wheels was hyped more than many films :lol:

They really do look good, sadly I would have to convince the boss that the GT4 rims dont cut it on an UY! :blush:

Need a meet to show them off now :teeth: