Sarnie's new wheels

Sarnie

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rings sit on the hub bit once the old wheel comes off, dont loose it can cause vibrations. Though not sure why you need it if made specifically for zed. The socket seems to be an extension socket for wheel nuts or locking nut.

Tim ur too quick!! I had them rings when I bought some 17" Schnekers for my Civic Coupe back in 1995!!! But that was because the wheels wernt Civic specific? Though doesnt make a diff anyway

Tim ur too quick!! I had them rings when I bought some 17" Schnekers for my Civic Coupe back in 1995!!! But that was because the wheels wernt Civic specific? Though doesnt make a diff anyway

:teeth:

@jacko = There is no where on the box to say which way to stack em ;)

I know mate, was only teasin!

But still get a bloody pic up soon or this lot will be coming around to nick em! ;)

The rings sit on the hub bit once the old wheel comes off, dont loose it can cause vibrations. Though not sure why you need it if made specifically for zed. The socket seems to be an extension socket for wheel nuts or locking nut.

Yeah is it a standard nut sarnie?

Mine came with a special set of nuts that act like locking nuts as you need the extension to get them off. A normal nut gun etc just wouldn't do it.....

So you not got your lugs/nuts yet? :)

The extesion looks like its for nuts where the thread (?) is on the inside like mine. Were there any nuts with it?

I got the nuts but no extension. Demon Tweeks kindly gave me one of theirs but I might have had a problem at KwikFit.

ABout time, you mean he is having the tyres put on and then wheels fitted, then he will clean the car and then his camera will break and then the mrs will eat the lead then his computer will freeze then his...

Just get them on and up here!

They are now fitted :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Pics to follow. Have to do the girlfriend thing untill she goes to work at 6:15 ;)

Patience boys...................

I take it by the grins that we did good. Sizes and offsets OK?

They are now fitted :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Pics to follow. Have to do the girlfriend thing untill she goes to work at 6:15 ;)

Patience boys...................

I take it by the grins that we did good. Sizes and offsets OK?

Superb!!! Proper aggressive looking and the 285's on the rear ar sooooooooo wide B)