£300 ?

£110 to you mate ;)

£111? :teeth: Mine mine mine

£111.1p & they are mine :teeth:

If either of you want them PM me. :)

PMing NOW!

Why?? I thought your Zed was going ??

For the next one :thumbs:

Exactly, may as well start stocking up on what i need as i WILL be getting one again! :thumbs:

My plan is to buy all the bits over the coming months until i get the one i want in about 6 months or so, and then wack it all on :thumbs::teeth:B)

Anyway Sarnie,

Did you appoint yourself to VP of Val's PWC? :p

Think your opinion of yourself is a bit too high, more like PWC Tea Boy! :boxing:

:lol:

I should be VP mine came first :p

wrt official appointments in the PWC..... here goes (in order of how much I like the wheels B) )

Ian - vice President B)

Jacko - Treasurer B)

Liam's Z - Club Manager and Totty Magnet B)

Sarnie - Tea Boy :bleh:

who else is in? forgot :blush:

Just had my wheels aligned and they were well out! 2 degree's at the front and nearly 3 at the rear apparently :scare:

That's a massive amount. Your last set of tyres must have had some interesting wear to them

They certainly did :headhurt: I need to take it back tomorrow though as now the steeringwheel does not return back to the correct position when driving straight :dry:

Just had my wheels aligned and they were well out! 2 degree's at the front and nearly 3 at the rear apparently :scare:

That's a massive amount. Your last set of tyres must have had some interesting wear to them

They certainly did :headhurt: I need to take it back tomorrow though as now the steeringwheel does not return back to the correct position when driving straight :dry:

I presume you mean that it's off centre :p

I presume you mean that it's off centre :p

Yeah, that as well :blush:

funny as I had mine done about two weeks back now at the usual place we all go to in Wigan with the supertracker..... I can beat your scores! :p

Will start a separate thread to warn people, as mine we were out. Thing is that the fronts were wearing a little on the inside, but backs seem even....

Had the steering wheel re-aligned and all is good now :blush:

Curiosity got the better of me and i wanted to see if i had made a big mistake in not get the rims from the US. These were the only ones I could find (on eBay):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/19-Diamo ... 7717QQrdZ1

$3192 plus shipping and vat etc make them as expensive if not more than mine so I'm happy :yahoo:

I'm sure they may be slightly cheaper elsewhere but it wouldn't be by much. I was thinking I was gonna find them for about $1800 which would of pi**ed me off!!! :dry: *

*Cue half the forum now trying to find them as cheap as possible now to **** me off :p

as long as you are happy with the money you spent on them, it's all god. Plus I believe Funky did you a good price, right?

I'm happy with the money I spent but cheaper is always better ;) Got them for £1877 including extra for the diamond black spokes. That also included delivery as well B)