Sarnie's new wheels

Sarnie

dude pm me where you got our vulks from am interested, so they are the chrome ones?

It sounds bad but i don't know :lol: I think they have a polished lip as opposed to a chrome lip.......all i know is that if I kerb them then i'm fooked :cry:

I got them via Funkstyling who are a trader on here :thumbs:

If they are polished and you kurb them they can be fixed as Spit and Polish near me does them, all four wheels for £260 :thumbs:

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude pm me where you got our vulks from am interested, so they are the chrome ones?

It sounds bad but i don't know :lol: I think they have a polished lip as opposed to a chrome lip.......all i know is that if I kerb them then i'm fooked :cry:

If they are polished and you kurb them they can be fixed as Spit and Polish near me does them, all four wheels for £260 :thumbs:

Maybe its the other way round then and maybe they are chrome :wacko:

I think they are polished mate, pretty sure they are :thumbs:

I think they are polished mate, pretty sure they are :thumbs:

I dunno :headhurt:

They look goood and thats all that matters for me!! :teeth:

I think you will find that all Volks are Chromed. They are chrome on alloy. The reason I say this is I read a number of threads where Volk users in the US had kerbed the wheels and since this removed the layer of chrome the damage cannot be easily polished out as the metal underneath is a different colour.

Work Wheels are polished alloy... ;)

I think you will find that all Volks are Chromed. They are chrome on alloy. The reason I say this is I read a number of threads where Volk users in the US had kerbed the wheels and since this removed the layer of chrome the damage cannot be easily polished out as the metal underneath is a different colour.

Bottom line. Stay clear of any kerbs......

Just imagine Sarnie driving down the middle of every road now! :p

Bottom line. Stay clear of any kerbs......

Just imagine Sarnie driving down the middle of every road now! :p

I parked about 300m away from a clients house today cos I didn't like the look of the kerbs outside his house :scare:

I parked about 300m away from a clients house today cos I didn't like the look of the kerbs outside his house :scare:

Mate, I think thats a "little" excessive. I think a 2 ft distance would have done for you, like your normal parking! ;)

Mate, I think thats a "little" excessive. I think a 2 ft distance would have done for you, like your normal parking! ;)

I enjoy the walks now :blush:

From my own experinece, the more you try and protect something, the more likely damage is to occur...................Murhpy's Law.

From my own experinece, the more you try and protect something, the more likely damage is to occur...................Murhpy's Law.

Yeah and from my experience, the more cliche advice you give, the worse your spelling gets! :p:boxing:

Yeah and from my experience, the more cliche advice you give, the worse your spelling gets! :p:boxing:

And from my experience, the cocky ones do not get anywhere in life ;)

And from my experience, the cocky ones do not get anywhere in life ;)

And from my experience, he who posts lasts is a post whore! :p

That being either you or our custard coloured soapbox friend! ;)

This is the longest thread ive ever seen :scare:

Well it is Sarnies!

Therefore most of it is b8ll*x.......

Anyway, I think one of the Wales threads was longer...... B) At least that was about something worthwhile.

I'm going to stop adding to this now though! :p