Sarnie's new wheels

Sarnie

Any sensible replies from you two jokers this morning? :p

I personally would keep the originals, I think it is always better to sell a car in standard trim, I have all my standard stuff stored ready when the time comes :thumbs:

How much could a set a GT4's go for without tyres? All four tyres need replacing. Infact it was searching for new tyres that prompted me to buy some new rims. It was really pissing me off to pay £500 for a set of 18's, so £2500 later I have a set of 19's coming :lol:

A brand new set were sold on ebay for about a grand, but i know Holdcrofts do the GT4 wheels for for £500 each. I know this does not help much. :)

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any sensible replies from you two jokers this morning? :p

I personally would keep the originals, I think it is always better to sell a car in standard trim, I have all my standard stuff stored ready when the time comes :thumbs:

How much could a set a GT4's go for without tyres? All four tyres need replacing. Infact it was searching for new tyres that prompted me to buy some new rims. It was really pissing me off to pay £500 for a set of 18's, so £2500 later I have a set of 19's coming :lol:

I did see a set sell on Ebay last year but with as new tyres fitted , I think they made close to a Grand , but they had £500 quids worth of rubber attached :)

To be fair, if thats the case then I'd probably keep em. For £500 its not worth the hassle when i sell the car i suppose. Saying that Elrao wanted to buy them for £1k. :thumbs:

I'd keep them mate. A lot of people who buy limited edition models like them to be original.

I agree with you Trev. Words of wisdom there methinks!! :thumbs:

Agreed. Will keep them. Unless I get an offer I can't refuse!!!!! :D

I'd keep them mate. A lot of people who buy limited edition models like them to be original.

£2 and a smartie (brown on too ;) )

£2 and a smartie (brown on too ;) )

Bite his hand off Sarnie!! :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Time to arrange another big meet so you can show these off! :thumbs:

Whats the lead time on delivery - will you be fitting at the weekend?

They should be here in less than a week apparently :teeth:

Now then, everyone who was at the wales meet, can you all take the time to come to my house next weekend to view my new rims :) We'll call it the Custardville Meet I :thumbs: