Newbie in Suffolk Looking at a 350z

Hi all,

Thanks for having us :D. After years of old modified Jap crap including a 600hp Evo 3 (that was fun :teeth: ) Ive decided its time to mature and buy a 350 along with my missus.

Still got daily drives so its just a weekend and emergency car really.

Black 54 plate Hardtop with Nismo kit and Nismo rays from factory. Absolutely stunningly pristine, Alpine double din stereo and satnav, brand new exedy clutch. Car has 40k miles and full Nissan service history.

Electric heated leather seats (not sure if they all have them), in black, not that biley colour.

Just wanted to know before we commit ourselves to anything, he wants 10+ weve put an offer on the table of 8 as i know hes gagging to go buy a GT-R (1 yr old). Either way i think 8 is its money. What do you think?

Mark & Helen :band:

:welcome:

I purchased my 54 plate a few weeks ago, had a fraction over 36,000 miles on the clock with full history, a folder full of bills, inc a sales invoice from the previous year 2011 from Tony Gilbert Cars for over 11k, it's a GT spec car in silver with leather, Bose, heated seats, parking sensors, cruise etc etc and I paid 6.5k. HPI checked all ok.

I think this is deffo the one for me but ill keep an eye out.

Only thing that bothers me is what the differences are between the 308hp version and the 276? How easy is it to get to say 330-350

Mark

Not sure you'd feel a massive difference between the two in terms of power, there are a few threads about it though.

Getting more than 330hp in any normally aspirated 350z is very difficult and will cost you a fortune, so much so that is would probably work out cheaper to go forced induction ie Supercharger or Turbo and have ~400 hp

Do not get a 350z if you want to chase HP. IT WILL COST YOU LOTS !! :lol: