Volk TE37's Are Coming!

JT350GT4

Evening all, after weeks of waiting for my Volk TE37SL's to be made they have finally been packaged and are on their way over from Japan :clap:.

Miguel at New Era Parts sent me a couple of pics to wet my appitite :) :

DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_0919.jpg

Fronts are 19x9JJ et+22

Rears are 19x10.5JJ et +22

I can't wait to see these in the flesh I think they're :cloud9:.

While I'm here what tyre sized would people recommend? I'm not looking for stretched and was thinking 245/35/19 fronts and 275/35/19 rears? Been looking at camskill.com and can get Falken's for around £600.

Thanks

Cheers guys! Yes I'm very pleased with them...so excited :)! Wait time has been about a month for them to be made and now got another couple of weeks transit time.

I bet you are eager to get them fitted!!!!! :drive1

Cheers guys! Yes I'm very pleased with them...so excited :)! Wait time has been about a month for them to be made and now got another couple of weeks transit time.

I bet you are eager to get them fitted!!!!! :drive1

You have no idea lol, just come back out to work for 2 weeks :dry:. Wanna be at home waiting for them lol :bounce:!

Evening all, after weeks of waiting for my Volk TE37SL's to be made they have finally been packaged and are on their way over from Japan :clap:.

Miguel at New Era Parts sent me a couple of pics to wet my appitite :) :

DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_0919.jpg

Fronts are 19x9JJ et+22

Rears are 19x10.5JJ et +22

I can't wait to see these in the flesh I think they're :cloud9:.

While I'm here what tyre sized would people recommend? I'm not looking for stretched and was thinking 245/35/19 fronts and 275/35/19 rears? Been looking at camskill.com and can get Falken's for around £600.

Thanks

:cloud9:

The tyre's you selected are the ones I have on my 19 grids they will fit fine also bought from camskill, just make sure you can find somewhere that will fit them as I struggled.

They wont be stretched much so shouldnt be a hassle to fit.

:thumbs:

Makesure you take them to a place that knows what they are doing regarding fitting the tyres. Iv had 2 places that claim they can do it no problem, (same size wheels and tryes) and both of them have marked the wheels getting the tyres on.