Newbie from Norfolk

Hello there people, My name is Carl. I have recently brought a 350z (9 am this morning) lol. All i can say is Oh my god what a car. This car has been on this forum so i thought i would sign up. I would be very interested in local meets if there is any going on at the moment. So yeah hi people and here is my car :-)

[imgnissan.jpg][/img]

Thank you very much people. Credit is owed to the last owner. Is there any z meets going on at all? There is a little problem with the car not sure if it is a common fault? I start the car up in the morning perfect, but if I turn it off then on again it starts but dies then it starts if that makes sence?

Nice one bud, I'm in wymondham if you're passing. PM me and we can meet up!

Ref you're problem, lots of traders probably willing to offer technical advice, drop them a line or have a look through the technical section.

Welcome to the club Carl :wave:

Nice looking Zed there. B) What bumper is that?

Where abouts in Norfolk are you?

Not any regular meets around here, even though there seems lots of members in East Anglia now.

Welcome to the club Carl :wave:

Nice looking Zed there. B) What bumper is that?

Where abouts in Norfolk are you?

Not any regular meets around here, even though there seems lots of members in East Anglia now.

We all need to cruise to Gt Yarmouth, totally chavtastic but nice long cruise out to the coast.

:thumbs: I live in Wymondham also (fairly new owner) and would also be up for a meet.

Cheers,

Andy

Was do you have private plate starting V6?, grey? I put you in spotted or flyered last week.

:thumbs: I live in Wymondham also (fairly new owner) and would also be up for a meet.

Cheers,

Andy

Was do you have private plate starting V6?, grey? I put you in spotted or flyered last week.

Nope, I have an Azure Blue on normal reg (54 plate GT with rays). What have you got? I'll keep an eye out :D

Cheers,

Andy

Nope, I have an Azure Blue on normal reg (54 plate GT with rays). What have you got? I'll keep an eye out :D

Black GT, 05 plate, standard wheels (but in black). I tend to cycle to work as my office is just behind the train station, pop in for a cuppa if you're passing! PM if you are and I'll give you directions :thumbs:

Thanks people. I live in thetford so not far from you lot. I,m off to yarmouth on friday night :-). the front bumper is DAMD bumper bit rare from what i can gather. is any one off to modified natts at the weekend?

Thetford, is that where Lotus have a test track/factory?

Welcome btw, nice looking zed you have picked up B)