Where to buy carbon wrap

Chris AME

My vinyl supplier sells sheets with a width of 1525mm if that's any good to you?

http://www.mdpsupplies.co.uk/vwcarbonfibre.asp

Hope that helps :)

S.

Just thought I'd better add...I haven't actually tried the carbon wrap from them yet (it's garment vinyl that I get through the company), so I can't comment on the quality of the product but I can vouch for the business as a whole :)

S.

My vinyl supplier sells sheets with a width of 1525mm if that's any good to you?

http://www.mdpsupplies.co.uk/vwcarbonfibre.asp

Hope that helps :)

S.

Just thought I'd better add...I haven't actually tried the carbon wrap from them yet (it's garment vinyl that I get through the company), so I can't comment on the quality of the product but I can vouch for the business as a whole :)

S.

I use MDP for sign writing vinyl, they are an easy company to deal with.

don;t want any more people falsely acusing me of something i haven't done and being sensored unfairly :thumbs:

How about if I just "censor" you instead? Would that be ok? :teeth:

*mutters something about the education system*

wow mocking dyslexia :lol: nice :thumbs:

just mocking you, not dyslexia. :teeth:

I don't post much these days but I do read, so sorry if I'm late to the thread but really...

If I were the admin you worked under you would have your very own infraction for that, bullying of forum members from a normal member is bad enough but from a moderator it's disgusting. How old are you? 12?

Rich and Al have a very very long hate/hate relationship, so we just leave them to it. They both give as good as they get. If Rich wishes to raise an issue of bullying, he knows where we are and he's a big boy - dont mean that literally Rich! ;):lol: