Lambo Show Off FAIL

The Bounty Bar Kid

By having 500+ HP and no Talent.

How the **** do you lose control of a 4WD car in the dry!? :lol:

Prat

I drove one of these on a track day at 17, and i was no where NEAR to spinning it despite hooning it around Donnington

Gallardo's grip forever, until you get some understeer

I still dunno how.. I mean... ok the power, but it didn't look as if he even flew off that hard. Hes just put the foot down right at the end of the turn too much and BANG! Theres two cars lol. :lol: Love the guy who gets out immediatly to start takin note of stuff..lol Just plain being silly was what that was...

Some limited edition ones do have rear-wheel drive, but I have no idea whether they look any different.

Only 1 has RWD which is the tricolore if i remember correctly

This is a bog standard Lambo, with 4WD

The driver must be an utter tool :lol:

Some limited edition ones do have rear-wheel drive, but I have no idea whether they look any different.

Only 1 has RWD which is the tricolore if i remember correctly

This is a bog standard Lambo, with 4WD

The driver must be an utter tool :lol:

also the balboni as well

as for the plum in the lambo. lack of talent. 4wd doesn't make you invincible

under the same conditions the zed should be impossible to stack if the TCS is on, but people on here still manage to spank them.

a car is only as good as the person driving it

You smash a pedal on a high powered 4wd mid corner and steering wheel turned it will oversteer.

Then you let off the pedal and you don't have the 4wd grip. You only have that grip if there is power going through the wheels.

You smash a pedal on a high powered 4wd mid corner and steering wheel turned it will oversteer.

Then you let off the pedal and you don't have the 4wd grip. You only have that grip if there is power going through the wheels.

As long as the wheels are in contact with the ground you will have grip. Grip is simply the friction generate by the tyre and the ground. This is determined by things like tyre compunction, temperature, road surface. You loss grip is the rotational force of the tyre is more than the friction been generated (wheel spin). You get liftoff oversteer in FWD cars because when you take the power off the front wheels all of a sudden gain MORE grip because they no longer have to accelerate. If the grip available to the front tyres is now more than that of rear tyres the car will oversteer.

Than there's obviously wait transfer, which changes alot especially when you have 500bhp. Taking the foot off the accelerator can shift the weight off rear tyres which in turn can REDUCE grip. But they will still generate grip just relatively less.

Am sure some one doing physics can correct me in much geared detail...I took one look at a mechanical engineering degree, saw the words Fluid dynamics and decided it sounded too hard so did something easier instead :surrender:

You could be right but it your on a long sweeping corner I'm sure you have more grip acceleration steadily or staying at the same speed. If you put the clutch in it feels like you have less grip.

As long as the wheels are in contact with the ground you will have grip. Grip is simply the friction generate by the tyre and the ground. This is determined by things like tyre compunction, temperature, road surface. You loss grip is the rotational force of the tyre is more than the friction been generated (wheel spin). You get liftoff oversteer in FWD cars because when you take the power off the front wheels all of a sudden gain MORE grip because they no longer have to accelerate. If the grip available to the front tyres is now more than that of rear tyres the car will oversteer.

Than there's obviously wait transfer, which changes alot especially when you have 500bhp. Taking the foot off the accelerator can shift the weight off rear tyres which in turn can REDUCE grip. But they will still generate grip just relatively less.

Am sure some one doing physics can correct me in much geared detail...I took one look at a mechanical engineering degree, saw the words Fluid dynamics and decided it sounded too hard so did something easier instead :surrender: