It was a long time coming...

Bems

Hi guys,

Firstly would just like to say what a great forum this is. I've been threatening to buy a 350z for a while now and with an increasingly large chunk of my day (every day) being spent on this forum I recently decided to sell my super v8 jag to do so. After spotting a beautiful factory fitted nismo 313 GT in midnight blue I just had to have it. When I initially rang the dealers I couldn't believe how gutted I was when they told me it was provisionally sold. They said they would call back if the deal fell through but I didn't hold out any hope as by then I had spotted the thread on this forum about the car in question and could see there was a lot of interest in it. To my surprise last Friday I got that unexpected call! :teeth: So long story short I am now the VERY proud owner of a 350z :yahoo: . My son and I flew down from the north east of Scotland to Bristol, gave the car a very thorough look over and proceeded to drive the car the 600 mile journey back home. Being a bit of a dinosaur and coming from the jag I am could not believe how fresh I still felt at the end of the journey and have to say I am very surprised/impressed at how well the car rides on it's 19" wheels. The car itself was faultless and both my son and I are already hooked on that engine/exhaust note. I am like a kid in a candy shop at the moment, it is everything and some on what I thought it would be like and I Totally understand what you all mean about the dreaded Zedititis!!

" dinosaur and coming from the jag "

Take note how those two words naturally come together RTB ;):lol:

Very true :lol: a different beast altogether from the Zed but with a 400hp supercharged v8 it still gave this old dinosaur some happy memories :drive1

I'll see about getting some pics up once I get a chance to clean her, 600 miles has left her looking a bit cruddy. I shall also do a search to see exactly how you post pics as it's a new one for me :blush:

Thanks guys

:welcome:

You from Aberdeen or perhaps the surrounding areas?

Yeah, surrounding area (bluetoon)

Ahhhhh, Peternapper. We have members in Ellon, Hatton etc north of the 'deen.

Cheers guys

Lovely looking car and an unusual colour and nismo combo B)

love the combo. Pic doesn't do car/colour justice. We were lucky enough to get some good weather yesterday for picking her up. The metallic pop is lovely when the sun hits it! :thumbs: