GT / Non Gt!?

arow

:teeth: Hi , been lurking around here for a couple of weeks now, currently looking for a 350!

I have seen a nice low mileage 350 that I am looking at tomorrow which is apparently is a GT however after checking the reg on an insurance quote it doesn't come up as being a GT when other cars I have checked do show on confused.com as a GT. The seller assures me it is a GT - it has leather / brembos / cruise control.

Just wondering if a 350 could have all the GT extras and not be a GT!?

Thanks in advance!

It's very low miles, look carefully at the service history to make sure it's been serviced every year and not just every 9k miles. I'd also get him below £8k or I'd be walking away.

If the service history is good, i'd say anything you can get off would be good, but the price looks ok to me :thumbs:

Bought mine 2 months ago, and its an 06. got it for £7500, but higher mileage

and its pre facelift which means you're paying higher tax for the older car.. which tbh is why the price was 7.5k

If you wanted the light weight rays I have set in the garage, I'm sure we could come to a deal :thumbs:

Chris.

Put them up in the for sale section, i'm sure you'll have your hand bitten off for them.

and its pre facelift which means you're paying higher tax for the older car.. which tbh is why the price was 7.5k

Yeah I know Neil, which is why i knocked him down from the £8500 he wanted, and got 12 months warrenty included. Tax wasnt really an issue as I pay less than £240 for insurance!

Plus at 3k miles a year the mileage will soon come back in line :)

Yeah I know Neil, which is why i knocked him down from the £8500 he wanted, and got 12 months warrenty included. Tax wasnt really an issue as I pay less than £240 for insurance!

Plus at 3k miles a year the mileage will soon come back in line :)

Fair play.. I don't mind paying the higher tax either. I pay it on a few cars anyways sons couple of hundred a year isn't gonna make a difference.

240 for insurance is good. Think I was about 550 this year.

:-( absolutely gutted, why can't sellers be honest. He assured me on the phone it was "absolutely immaculate" and "mint" (his words without being prompted)

I arrive today after £25 or so of petrol to find rust spots from stone chips on the front wing / completely curbed alloys / couple of small dings near the spoiler / scratch marks on door cards / low tread on tyres

....and he wouldn't budge on the price at all (not that I would have had it - unless there was a serious reduction of the screen price of £9K!!)

So now I'm still Z-less! If anyone sees anything interesting let me know!

(I want a pre face lift, as low mileage as possible, GT, ideally the grey / blue colour)

:-( absolutely gutted, why can't sellers be honest. He assured me on the phone it was "absolutely immaculate" and "mint" (his words without being prompted)

I arrive today after £25 or so of petrol to find rust spots from stone chips on the front wing / completely curbed alloys / couple of small dings near the spoiler / scratch marks on door cards / low tread on tyres

....and he wouldn't budge on the price at all (not that I would have had it - unless there was a serious reduction of the screen price of £9K!!)

So now I'm still Z-less! If anyone sees anything interesting let me know!

(I want a pre face lift, as low mileage as possible, GT, ideally the grey / blue colour)

To be honest 9k is a lot for any pre-facelift car. some people really don't know what cars are worth these days unfortunately

I'm sure they have jumped up a bit recently from when I first 'Toyed' with the idea of a 350! Or there just isn't much available at the moment...

I saw a second one this afternoon, pretty much my ideal one - Gunmetal, Alezan leather, on 22,000 miles. However they have it up for £10K - WAY to much for a 54 plate in my opinion even considering the mileage. I offered £8.5 but they weren't interested (garage)