forum newbie

Hey guys, thort i'd say hi.

I got my 04 blade zed about half a year ago and love it. Since have fitted a jwt popcharger, custom built magnaflow exhaust, sound system etc.. Am getting some work done by haras soon so will hopefully make the car stand out more :D can't wait to see your beauties at japfest :yahoo:

Thanks for the welcome guys. Sorry - typo. Yeh I mean taras. Very impressed with his work and can't wait to book my car in :thumbs:

Had my body kit sprayed and fitted by RTP, roof vinyl wrapped, door handles powder coated in black, etc, they're really good and look after their clients!

We need pics as soon as it's out the body shop :)

Good luck and enjoy!

:drive1

Had my body kit sprayed and fitted by RTP, roof vinyl wrapped, door handles powder coated in black, etc, they're really good and look after their clients!

We need pics as soon as it's out the body shop :)

Good luck and enjoy!

:drive1

He's quality. Spent ages with me going through my options.

I am planning on getting my rays refurbed black and the door handles to match, carbon wrap for the front apron, bonnet, roof, a + b pillars, mirrors and boot lid. Fitting my carbon fiber spoiler, new grill, tints, smoked side markers, eyebrows, black z burger for the front.

We all have our own ideas and opinions. what do u think?

I will have items for sale once i get pics.

-Bose headunit

-2004 tail lights

-bluetooth adapter

-boot privicy panel

-2004 airbox with panel filter