Some more cleaned Ebisu Blackness

Bakes100

After seeing AsianUK's freshly cleaned car images I thought id post up my own from a couple of weekends ago :D

Products used...

Carlack 68 Shampoo - 2 bucket method

Carlack 68 Nano Systematic Care

Carlack 68 Long Life Sealant

Meguiars High Gloss Tyre Gel

Rain X on the windows

As you can tell...I get on well with the carlack 68 stuff!

Was hoping to get some Vics concours wax on there but it was getting a bit late.

One thing I have never done is clayed a car, do people think it is worth it??

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

Thanks for looking

Definately - I clayed the front half of my CRV last week - the results are astounding when compared front to back - the front feels like wet glass, the rear feels, well, just slightly gritty

Definately - I clayed the front half of my CRV last week - the results are astounding when compared front to back - the front feels like wet glass, the rear feels, well, just slightly gritty

Yes, claying (or the like, depending on what brand you're using), is a definite bonus. If you want to do a little test, put your hand into a filmy clear plastic bag, and run it over your paint, you'll feel all the bonded on contaminents, once clayed your fingertips should just slide over the paint. It will give you a deeper shine too after the wax etc.

Main thing with clay or the like, make sure you use plenty of clay lube, or you risk burning the paint. I've seen the results of a few people that have done this. :headhurt:

Clay gets a huge YES from me. It's a stage in the process that shouldn't be left out as it has a huge effect on the final finish.

I clay my whole car including wheels and glass when it needs it.