GT SPEC - BIIIIIIG OFFER ON THE HORIZON

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Im going to be putting out an offer very soon.... and its a biggy..but the only way it will work is if I get some good interest.. and this will be a once only offer but we need volume...

GTSPEC Is arguably one of the best suppliers for Suspension and Bracing products so you know you will be buying quality.

350z Suspension Package 1 (Could go as low as £600)

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-gtsp ... age-1.aspx

370z Suspension Package (Could go as low as £575)

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-gt-s ... ckage.aspx

350z Strut brace (Could go as low as £150 ea)

category3594_thumb_mid.jpg

Fender reinforces circa £175...

I need to work out numbers but it will probably be around 7 packages I will need to sell.

Start thinking and saving.... Its not always about bhp gains these packages will improve handling dramatically, which also makes you go fast :lol:

Are the struts layered inside or hollow like the oem one?

If like the summit one and not hollow, i'll have one please :)

Double walled buddy, light but still very strong

GTSPEC Type D 350Z front strut brace. Bigger than stock by 35%. Increase rigidity on your chasis. Constructed by air craft grade 6063 aluminum with double internal wall.

GTSPEC Is arguably one of the best suppliers for Suspension and Bracing products so you know you will be buying quality.

I'm not on commission here, but this is the same stuff as I had fitted on mine in Summit disguise, and I have to say that if you take your handling in any way seriously then this is an absolute must-buy. It will transform your car more than a set of springs will, and will give you something you can rely on and have full confidence in. It brings out all the best qualities of the chassis with zero downsides.

I cannot state enough just how good this kit is, and I don't recommend any old crap.

I'm not on commission here, but this is the same stuff as I had fitted on mine in Summit disguise, and I have to say that if you take your handling in any way seriously then this is an absolute must-buy. It will transform your car more than a set of springs will, and will give you something you can rely on and have full confidence in. It brings out all the best qualities of the chassis with zero downsides.

I cannot state enough just how good this kit is, and I don't recommend any old crap.

Tenner on its way thankyou Dan... :lol:

Just kidding, it is top quality gear... Cheers for the comments bud :thumbs:

I'm registering interest in some bits Christopher. :thumbs:

Strut brace won't fit mine but the rest is cool - need to check if the centre support will fit under my car with the suspension set so low and I want the Fender reinforces.

Don't be too quick with this as I have a large garage bill this month and I've acquired some other bits :ninja:

and just another (spare ?) Zed - Which you should but (cheap) and use as a product demo car ;)

Are the struts layered inside or hollow like the oem one?

If like the summit one and not hollow, i'll have one please :)

Double walled buddy, light but still very strong

GTSPEC Type D 350Z front strut brace. Bigger than stock by 35%. Increase rigidity on your chasis. Constructed by air craft grade 6063 aluminum with double internal wall.

In that case I will have one please :)