GT SPEC - BIIIIIIG OFFER ON THE HORIZON

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Tarmac, are you sure that rear lateral brace doesn't fit? I only ask I had what looks like the exact same bit fitted to mine, and that was running both a K1 and the stock exhaust. I had no issues fitting that at all, at least with the Summit stuff.

Tarmac, are you sure that rear lateral brace doesn't fit? I only ask I had what looks like the exact same bit fitted to mine, and that was running both a K1 and the stock exhaust. I had no issues fitting that at all, at least with the Summit stuff.

No I'm not, Gary, Evilscorp pointed it out to me as on a U.S dealers site it says it won't fit, I've just checked with GT SPEC and they say it does. The only thing they say might be an issue but they can't confirm is the GTS-SUS-1086 http://gtspec.com/product/gtspec-front- ... ce-350zg35

As Gary pointed out, this may need to be omitted from the package if you have a Zedspeed Undertay rather than OEM.

I will do a separate thread so people can choose to have this brace or not. :thumbs: