Hello! 370Z hunting..

fuzboo

Long-time lurker.. after years of drooling i'm finally in a position to get the wagon rolling on a new (or newish) 370Z, so thought i'd better de-cloak and say hello! :) Not off to the best of starts it has to be said, i've just had a positively toxic experience in my local dealership. Still, got an appointment with another dealer tomorrow morning, so onwards and upwards hopefully!

Welcome to the club, there are some cracking deals about at the moment. I should know I pick mine up next week :)

May I draw your attention to the Nissan dealer in west London. They have an 11 plate 370 gt edition I white on the forecourt for 23.5k with only 3k miles onthe clock.

I am reliably informed they will accept 20.5k, that's a huge discount on new. I was very tempted but wanted a roadster.

Happy shopping

Welcome to the club, there are some cracking deals about at the moment. I should know I pick mine up next week :)

May I draw your attention to the Nissan dealer in west London. They have an 11 plate 370 gt edition I white on the forecourt for 23.5k with only 3k miles onthe clock.

I am reliably informed they will accept 20.5k, that's a huge discount on new. I was very tempted but wanted a roadster.

Happy shopping

:blackeye::blackeye::blackeye: NOOOOoooooooo.......

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. Can't believe I lurked for 4+ years, can you tell how long it's taken me to save up for a Z :p

May I draw your attention to the Nissan dealer in west London.

Aye, i've had half an eye on that but not been to see it yet. Just looking at what can be done on new deals before I decide which way i'm going to jump.

Let me know if you want a new one

Depending on how the weekend goes you may hear from me!