Does Red Bull make you a better driver?

Leeroy

Sometimes when I'm really tired and drifting into the curb on the motorway I stop at the services and buy a can of Red Bull. It's amazing, afterwards I feel like I could drive for days and I'm really alert - it's like I can anticipate things before they happen.

Does anyone else think Red Bull makes you a better driver?

Something very similar but I always find that driving while awake makes me a better driver.

I went out for a spirited drift around my local car park motorway yesterday when I was asleep next week and I found that the weather made my tyres go wrong and I slid into a curb and crashed.

it didn't happen when I was awake!

Important this actually...Red Bull is primarily for mental energy, so yes you will in the short term have a 'buzz' effect however it will mask physical tiredness. So even if you think quickly, your body will be unable to respond. Once you drink this stuff, if you dont properly rest/eat you are more likely to drop off as soon as the sugar rush ceases and most dangerously it will hit you much quicker than a natural progression of tiredness.

Scientific research over the last couple of years has proven that those drivers in Formula 1 who have a seemingly endless supply of Red Bull tend to win pretty much every single time (unless they are Italians in which case nothing can help them). Hence it must be true!

:lol::clap::lol: