wanted: lots of stuff for 57 plate 350z

edjstone

Just bought myself a 57 plate cat C 350z which for obvious reasons needs a good few parts.

These include

facelift bonnet

facelift front bumper

front bumper reinforcment bar

facelift headlights

both front wings

new set of alloys

radiator

dashboard with airbags & modules

and probably lots more besides but that will get me off to a good start.

I'm near Birmingham but happy to collect parts within reason or arrange for collection.

Thanks all.

Ed

I was going to say, hope you got the car for next to nowt, headlights circa £600? Bonnet £500? Bumper if genuine £750? Just having a punt really but imagine those prices aren't far off! Be a good project car though!

Hmm ok thanks, that's given me something to consider. How do I know if I have a DE engined 'facelift' or a HR engined ZED?

DE engine (in my 2006 'facelift' ZED)

P1020202.jpg

HR engine - as fitted to my 370 but externally looks the same as fitted to 2007+ ZEDS

P1060508.jpg

That bonnet looks fine to me. Bit of filler will soon sort it out.

Be interesting to see what you can repair it all for though price wise. I used to repair smashed up motorbikes and cars many years back, but then the prices got silly, so if you bought a car needing about 2k of repairs, you`d end up paying about 2k less than a perfectly decent one would cost. So the money wasnt really there any more.

I've got a temper orange bumper sitting here I could possibly help you out with. It does have a couple of marks on it, but it's in significantly better condition than that one is!

Let me know, I'll shoot you some pics over if interested.

That bonnet looks fine to me. Bit of filler will soon sort it out.

Be interesting to see what you can repair it all for though price wise. I used to repair smashed up motorbikes and cars many years back, but then the prices got silly, so if you bought a car needing about 2k of repairs, you`d end up paying about 2k less than a perfectly decent one would cost. So the money wasnt really there any more.

Cheers for that, yes you're right the bonnet is fixable but I'm hopeful of saving myself the trouble and getting a straight one, with all these carbon upgrades about I'm hopeful someone must have one lying around unused somewhere!

I'll have to let you know about the value of it all. I'm pretty sure I'll have it all on the road for around 6.5k but of course that depends on getting lucky finding the bits!! Yes there are probably decent ones at that price but this is a 57 plate GT with 24000 miles in a colour that in my opinion is the best of the lot.

I recently had a bump in my 57 facelift Temper Orange z at about 5mph :bang: had to use insurance but you could easily repair the bumper it only has very minor scrapes and 2 very small splits near the headlights. I can send you pics, dam sight cheaper than buying new mite have other bit but isent being repaired till the 20th of feb :D

• 2 weeks later...