Newbie from Swindon soon to be owner

Hi guys currently have an FTO but I've decided more POWER is what's missing in my life and of course RWD so soon I will be getting the keys from my new fairladyZ and I can't wait :) Just need to sell my current one

As its an import the navs in Japanese is this easy to convert or is a new unit required

It also has what I think is a veilside spoiler on it so upon delivery I will be offering a complete bootlid and spoiler (both black) for a free swap for a spoilerles one if any one may be interested,

Any way thought I'd post some pics up of the FTO before it sells, some of u may have seen it at japfest last year think the FTOOC stand was opposite urs

Speak soon, Dan

42d6a522.jpg

c110c6e9.png

Welcome to the forum Dan,

The FTO looks very cool ... I used to have one just before getting my Zed too... In fact mine was the same colour as yours!

In regards to the Sat Nav in the Zed ... You'd have to replace the unit which can be quite expensive if you want to go down the Nissan OEM parts route ...

Most members usually just go for a custom setup i.e. in car pc etc ... There are a few members on the forum which make these units and they are brilliant compared to the OEM Nissan system ...

:thumbs: