19" Volk GTS (9.5/10.5)

ChrisUUC

Selling up with the Zed so my dream wheels are for sale ... :(

Imported from California from a user off my350z. When they were import 6 months ago I refurbished the lips and got the centres repainted custom Volvo hyper silver metallic with pearl fleck.

All wheels are in very good condition however lips could do with some TLC with autosol to get the great shine back.

Wheels come with three tyres as fourth wheel had a puncture so im having it removed. Two Falklen tyres 235/35/19 with 4.5/5mm tread left up front and one 255/25/19 Pirelli P-Zero Rosso.

**PICTURE SHOWS 3 WHEELS, FOURTH WHEEL IS AWAY GETTING TYRE REMOVED. SAME CONDITION AS OTHER THREE**

After £1650 POSTED through Paisley Freight.

Great, rare and expensive wheels as all users will know, this is an extremely good price for genuine Volks with this widths and offsets.

19x9.5 +17 and 19x10.5 +18

Pictures ...

volk2.jpg

volk1-1.jpg

PM [mod edit: phone number removed]

Chris :clap:

All wheels are in very good condition however lips could do with some TLC with autosol to get the great shine back.

Please, whoever buys these, DO NOT USE AUTOSOL on those lips.

Please accept this advice from a Volk owner, and use something less abrasive.

:scare: I didn't spot that, yes autosol is a big no no on the lips - also a Volks wheels owner.

No takers??

they are decent wheels, and therefore cost a fair wack even 2nd hand. they are worth it, but you'll have to wait for the right buyer willing to pay that amount.

sad to say these days people aren't always willing to pay for quality and would rather spend a third less for heavy cheap copies.

be patient and a buyer will turn up but it probably won;t be a quick 1 week turnaround.

GLWTS

Stunning wheels, been looking at getting some new shoes for the zed for a while, but the other half would cut my balls off if I spent that much on a set

You just tell her it only cost £400 and then you distract her by presenting her with an expensive handbag and/or shoes :lol::lol::lol:

That kinda thing brings back memories.

Wales May 2010 - CLB detailing are providing detailing goodies to Z members. I see them using Dodo Juice Supernatural on martinmac's car. Stunning wax, I have to purchase. £75 later and a small pot of wax in my hand I re-enter the dinning area - the Mrs says "whats that" - "It's hair gel my darling". "Oh okay" she says.....

Win :#1:

Stunning wheels, been looking at getting some new shoes for the zed for a while, but the other half would cut my balls off if I spent that much on a set

You just tell her it only cost £400 and then you distract her by presenting her with an expensive handbag and/or shoes :lol::lol::lol:

That kinda thing brings back memories.

Wales May 2010 - CLB detailing are providing detailing goodies to Z members. I see them using Dodo Juice Supernatural on martinmac's car. Stunning wax, I have to purchase. £75 later and a small pot of wax in my hand I re-enter the dinning area - the Mrs says "whats that" - "It's hair gel my darling". "Oh okay" she says.....

Win :#1:

But you are bald? ;):lol: