Tints - hate it or love it

WINKJ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tints can look great, depends on the colour of the car and the strength of the tint, had a few cars tinted in the past and generally find darker tints work better with darker coloured cars, although there's always exceptions..

Black Z's with tints always look good! :teeth: although would still never go for limo tint as not practical at all..

350z_malta_01.jpg

go for it mate ive got blade silver..my rear window and little side window are quite dark and my pass/driver window have light tint looks cool...gonna spray my handles,badges,rotas black and carbon the roof to match...cant wait :bounce:

then il change my avatar looks nothing like that now :lol:

been photoshopped but can see rear tints

If the Zed already has a tint on the windows, then by tinting the back wont it make those tints already on the front appear somewhat darker? If you went say 35% at the back?

Yep, good way of doing it, best of both worlds- keeps it legit and looks better

Not sure how tinting just the quarters would look. Think they might be too small? On mine it's just the quarters with a heavy tint and the fronts much lighter but the rear quarters are much bigger than the zed

• 5 weeks later...

Thinking of having some tints put on and as I'm visiting Stratford-upon-Avon on Wednesday, was wondering if there was anywhere close by I could visit to have a look (and if said company was any good)

thanks